Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad Running Homeless Guitar Scam

M

meatball

Banned
-
In front of an Italian pricey restaurant, in the artsy strip of town, I saw a chad playing an Ovation 12 string guitar. He didn't sing, but he hummed, like dave matthews.

Bob Marley T shirt, jeans, birkenstocks. A coffee jar, for tips. I watched for 30 minutes and 4 various foids put in a wad of dollars.

Various packs of hives on girls night out pooled money one time, looked to be about ten bucks.

The funny thing is, I actually know this Chad. He graduated from my high school, played football.

His sign said homeless, but lol, he lives in an apartment, and his dad got him a used bmw.

The hive made tee hee sounds and hard to hear jokes, and then tittered.

Dang. Chad Running Homeless game hoax?

Why?

He's 6.3. And looks like this. Why????

Download 3

being poor is a game to rich.

I don't believe a single panhandler is homeless. And I won't give a single red shekel to them. I don't care if he looks incel.

I don't believe a single panhandler is homeless. And I won't give a single red shekel to them. I don't care if he looks incel.
Any Chad .....never runs short of cash.

My only thought is maybe this guy is gay?

Any Chad .....never runs short of cash.

My only thought is maybe this guy is gay?
Chads are like foids... there will always be some idiot hole who will finance his whole life.

Should've stolen the money jar and ran away, while laughing at the foids.

Foids give Chad money, . Even if Chad is a street urchin