Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad Rubgy player with HAREM fined for breaking Coronavirus restrictions

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Imagine the cucks that will wife up these bushpig slut whores

:soy:INKWELS STOP MAKING THINGS UP, CHADS DONT ACTUALLY HAVE GROUPS OF GIRLS FUCK THEM, STOP MAKING STUFF UP! (EVEN IF ITS TRUE, ITS THEIR BODY THEIR CHOICE, THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH WOMEN WHO DO THIS YOU MISOGYNIST BASTARD!

Last edited:
those foids are no higher than 6's, the front one is a 4.5

chad only

Him and his harem can go fuck themselves. Cunt directly contributes to why ugly bitches are chad only

Kingdom of Jerusalem > some filthy harem

Worthless cunts. Their sole purpose in life is to worship Chads.

not only did this happen during corona-chan lockdown, but it also happened on remembrance day. i'd like to see that faggots soy face that attacked me on wehuntedthemammoth when he finds out i was right because i pointed out that foids are BREAKING quarantine to get fucked in the arse by Chad and all this soy cunt could do was attack me for speaking the truth. to him i say this: once again i have bested you, you dumb fucking leech.

Chin, hair, jaw,nose, lips,b-ridge,frame, 6, ofc girls are melting around his presence.

We need to bring back virginity belts and seize means of sex from Chads or else in next 10 years women will only fuck just a single man on the entire planet.

death sentence instead of fine

death sentence instead of fine
Imagine the cucks that will wife up these bushpig slut whores

:soy:INKWELS STOP MAKING THINGS UP, CHADS DONT ACTUALLY HAVE GROUPS OF GIRLS FUCK THEM, STOP MAKING STUFF UP! (EVEN IF ITS TRUE, ITS THEIR BODY THEIR CHOICE, THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH WOMEN WHO DO THIS YOU MISOGYNIST BASTARD!
View attachment 246703

All of them should be executed for spreading covid19
They share gigachads instead of chads
Imagine having a harem of beckies. Let alone Stacie's.

hypergamy strikes again

HAREMS ONLY HAPPEN IN ANIME YOU SILLY INKWELL!!!1 :soy::soy::soy:

Also, IT won't touch this.

Isn't IT dead?
The new one has 3,700 subs now and regained a large portion of its active users from what I've seen.

You can't exterminate cockroaches unfortunately.

Rugby is like the chad sport with football not soccer you europecel

Just fucking lol

We need to bring back virginity belts and seize means of sex from Chads or else in next 10 years women will only fuck just a single man on the entire planet.
Sadly in future men will be outdated. Gigachad robot ai cyborg niggas will cuck 100% of human. men

Maybe there's nothing wrong with this fact. But it gives credence to the sort of binary approach we incels take on male population: there's subhuman species of men (those who can't find longterm relationships because of reasons), mesohuman species (those who are able to betabuxx or maxx and find only long term relationships) and human species -- namely chads (and occasionally chadlites), who enjoy unlimited love from all women and live a full life in the truest definition of it. The men whom women are attracted to in the same way any man is attracted to a 5/10 woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back