Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad Roped: An incels.is Creepypasta

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
so i was on incels.is one night u know just browsing the forum like i usually do cuz like what else am i gonna do right lol well i came across this post from a user called darktruecel69 and it wuz titled "chad roped" i thought it wuz gonna be another rant about chads and stacys but then i clicked on it and OMG it was like something out of a horror movie O_O

the post started with darktruecel69 saying he had found a way to make any chad rope it sounded totally fake and i wuz like lol ok sure but then he said he had proof and had even done it himself to this guy named brad who lived in his town he said all you had to do wuz get a piece of rope and do this special knot that he described in detail he even posted pics but they were all blurry and dark so it was hard to see

but then he posted a video link and i wuz like no way this is real so i clicked it and my computer froze for a sec and i thought it wuz gonna crash but then the video started playing it showed this dude brad who looked like your typical chad and he was just walking down the street when he suddenly stopped like he had seen something then he looked up and there was this rope hanging from a tree out of nowhere i kid u not he started climbing it and tied it around his neck and just hung himself there like wtf i couldnt believe it

i thought it had to be fake like some kind of prank or special effects but then darktruecel69 posted a pic of brads obituary from the local paper and it said he had committed suicide and i wuz like no way this cant be real but the more i read the more convinced i got he said he had done it to three other chads in his town and they all had the same story they just found a rope and hanged themselves

i didnt know what to think so i decided to try it myself just to see if it wuz real i mean i didnt actually want to kill anyone but i wuz curious u know so i found this chad from my old high school and i followed him around for a few days until i found the perfect spot there wuz this big tree in the park near his house so i got some rope and did the knot just like darktruecel69 said and i waited

sure enough the chad walked by and he stopped like he saw the rope hanging there but i didnt see anything it wuz so freaky he just climbed the tree and tied the rope around his neck and jumped i couldnt believe it wuz really happening i ran over to try and stop him but it wuz too late he wuz already dead i freaked out and ran home i didnt know what to do so i just deleted all my accounts and tried to forget about it

but i keep having these nightmares about chads hanging from trees and i cant sleep and i swear i keep seeing ropes hanging from random places like the back of my closet and the tree in my backyard idk if its real or if im just going crazy but i had to tell someone so here i am if u see a rope hanging somewhere dont go near it and whatever u do dont try the knot urself i dont want anyone else to go through this srs O_O

lifefuel for dnrcels

It's true I was the knot.

This shit is way better than SlendERchad slop, that’s for sure