Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad-ricecel alliance

Massive cringe

at my hs there was this filipino dude who was legit like 4'11, he got height mogged by this little 5' white girl in our algebra class. he played the guitar and was super good at it. he performed at some local school event once and I complimented him on it after the show. hope he is doing good. genuinely seemed like a very optimistic and talented guy despite being truecel tier

not cringe tbh, but bet the guy was white
The part where the foid said the guy was now a "Chad" was pretty cringe to me ngl I hate when internet terms like that are used IRL to be quirky.
But yeah it probably was JBW. These stories are so common on normieswithouthate ngl

over for subhuman ricecels

at my hs there was this filipino dude who was legit like 4'11, he got height mogged by this little 5' white girl in our algebra class. he played the guitar and was super good at it. he performed at some local school event once and I complimented him on it after the show. hope he is doing good. genuinely seemed like a very optimistic and talented guy despite being truecel tier
Might be 6ft beneath the ground by now.