Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad rejects multiple girls in one night

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-

Look at the confused face of the whore in the 2nd vid. Her brain is trying to process whats happening because shes so used to guys worshipping her

Is this life or suifuel I’m conflicted

Is this life or suifuel I’m conflicted
Suifuel. Look how they instantly wanted to kiss a random chad that just walked up to them. We will never kiss a girl we know for 10 years. The girls egos are hurt but they will recover with 10 chad dicks over the week

Suifuel. Look how they instantly wanted to kiss a random chad that just walked up to them. We will never kiss a girl we know for 10 years. The girls egos are hurt but they will recover with 10 chad dicks over the week
yeah thats what im feeling

He along with the whores in this video will be put on the cross once we take over.

He along with the whores in this video will be put on the cross once we take over.
maxresdefault.jpg

''chad'' guy is the same height as the females and is lookswise about a 6 or 7

That dude's face looks bloated as fuck, is he a true Chad, or is this shit staged?

In before "cope"
this dude is normie as fuck

hahaha he kinda doin gods work doe

I will gladly take them instead

but he has success with intoxicated foids .
Also hes kind of based ngl .
women keep crying for him

It really is suifuel

That dude's face looks bloated as fuck, is he a true Chad, or is this shit staged?
this dude is normie as fuck

We. Don't. Get. A. Say.

If foids are into Blackops2cel and reject Gigachad, then Blackops2cel is chad and Gigachad is incel.

cant believe you called that guy a chad OP

Someone's future wife is In this video lmfao

cant believe you called that guy a chad OP
Foids are into him so that automatically makes him a chad. In fact that's the only thing that makes someone a chad.

I was reacting to your assessment of his looks. Probably 80% of Tiktok content is staged but so what? Why can't I stage something like that?
because you are incel tier. You need to be at least normie looking for it to be believeable