Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL chad rejects me so hes obviously an incel

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
djFvk51.png

>incel
>women showed interest in you
>dated
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

in the future every chad that rejects a foid is gonna be classified as incel mark my words

"give ALL women chance"

said by sex which rejects 80% of males

I want to see these people she dated. "Unconventional"? Is that when Chad wears black clothes?

She could of said all of that with 4 words.

"Please chad fuck me"

I want to see these people she dated. "Unconventional"? Is that when Chad wears black clothes?
black clothes halo chads tbh

"i didn't hit their marks"=she's a fat bitch

I rejected foids and they told me I am gay. The new shaming tactic is calling men "incels", but on me will not work since I call myself "incel" and I'm proud and I have no problem talking about it as I am standardcel and supreme cultured man.

They dont see 80% of males as human actually
males became too cucked and let them on this
200 years ago random foid would be too scared even to tell her opinon on something

males became too cucked and let them on this
200 years ago random foid would be too scared even to tell her opinon on something
Numales, (((capitalists))) and soyboys allowed this.

These whores call anyone who makes them mad an incel

I’ve never even had the opportunity to reject a single woman, mark of a truecel.

djFvk51.png

>incel
>women showed interest in you
>dated
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

in the future every chad that rejects a foid is gonna be classified as incel mark my words
worst clueless woman in history doesn't even know every man she had ever approached was chad and not inkel