Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel chad rejects catfish

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

I guarantee she has height requirements that would have made her feel the same way if he was too short

landwhales seething in the comments

the family(biology) of elephants don't deserve this comparison tbhtbqh

“even ur butt ain’t poppin:(

kek

"Like I really traveled here an hour n a half, and you come out here lookin like an elephant. Want me to take you home, or do you want to walk." LMFAO, I kind of love the savagery of the low-inhib Chads. Yeah she needs to walk bro.

"I am thicc what you talm bout"

"I would say we should get some Zaxby's right here, but I know you don't need no more food"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Honestly, maybe I’m just a cuck but I would have fucked the shit out of her and then dropped her off. Jesus would be disappointed but it’s the truth.

Honestly, maybe I’m just a cuck but I would have fucked the shit out of her and then dropped her off. Jesus would be disappointed but it’s the truth.
the problem is she would never want to fuck you because she thinks she deserves chad

"I am thicc what you talm bout"

"I would say we should get some Zaxby's right here, but I know you don't need no more food"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Thicc>>fat ok :feelstrash:

You know it's over when the whole comment section is full of cucked pieces of shit with loads of likes..

99% of them are saying he was cruel shame on him bla bla bla

But she catfished him! She lied!!

He was honest! 100% honest.

WTF is wrong with you internet cucks?! grow some brain ffs

This not lifefuel, this is cope. She will be with another chad in two days. All this is just sad cope. Women rule the day in the USA. They can put us to jail with simply an accusation. No hopE, unless we Rise up.

Damn I wish I was that low inhib.
But hey, I don't even interact with females so I have no opportunity to try.

Last edited:
This not lifefuel, this is cope. She will be with another chad in two days. All this is just sad cope. Women rule the day in the USA. They can put us to jail with simply an accusation. No hopE, unless we Rise up.
You might actually be right that foid has a higher smv than this hole forum of posters combined

You might actually be right that foid has a higher smv than this hole forum of posters combined
And remember also that a foid can just make an accusation against you, and ruin your life. She can expel you from college, get you fired, get you kicked out of medical school--with just her word alone.

Men don't have that power. But we do have another powER. If the incel community really wants to, men can re-claim society from holes, as in the old days.

If the incel community really wants to, men can re-claim society from holes, as in the old days.

I'd rather talk about the manosphere in general. MGTOW and tradcons for instance seem more significant socially and culturally.

In any case, you make it sound easier than it probably is. Feminists, simps and white knights still control culture : most medias are cucked AF. The cancel culture is very efficient at suppressing political incorrectness. The manosphere is relegated in the so called "dark web". In clown world, trannies lecture boys about sexual education in schools, while discussing evolutionary biology and sexual dimorphism is deemed subversive.

I'm not sure men can win the culture war. I hope so, but it's an uphill battle.

So many foids and soys crying about it in the comments

I'd rather talk about the manosphere in general. MGTOW and tradcons for instance seem more significant socially and culturally.

In any case, you make it sound easier than it probably is. Feminists, simps and white knights still control culture : most medias are cucked AF. The cancel culture is very efficient at suppressing political incorrectness. The manosphere is relegated in the so called "dark web". In clown world, trannies lecture boys about sexual education in schools, while discussing evolutionary biology and sexual dimorphism is deemed subversive.

I'm not sure men can win the culture war. I hope so, but it's an uphill battle.
True, 100% true. Even reddit banned all incels, which is why we both came here I guess. Perhaps their is no hope. and truly, their is no hope for most men.

I guarantee she has height requirements that would have made her feel the same way if he was too short

God, I fucking hate Chads, but seeing this made me a little happy