Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad rapes sorority girl. Her sorority sisters don’t care and still stay friends with him

>Chad
>Rape

pick one

Chads are modern day deities.

You know for a FACT, if it was an ugly guy who even dared speak to this woman. All of her sorority sisters would come to "protect her" and bully the ugly guy to death, as happens all the time.

Blackpill in effect
exactly well said .

What weapon did he use?

damn chads frens are based, i wish i had frens like that tbh.
Update: looks like chad got charged by an IT fag who fucking stalked his purchase activity

Last edited:
Chads don't rape they just rake advantage

Shes an IT foid lol(look at the bottom of the full image)

how do I get a personality like his???

"What a great personality! But remember, it is the social shut-ins that commit the worst and the most crimes, that’s what TV and news articles told me :feelsclown:"

The guy at the end that started crying:soy:
jfl this bitch consented and enjoyed the sex now for some reason shes butthurt and wants to arrest an innocent man,disgusting.

Chad's can't rape. This guy is a high-tier normie that manages to get female attention but will still be used by foids for sympathy.

I hope she's traumatized from the rape and the psychopathic frat fag rots in prison.

You know for a FACT, if it was an ugly guy who even dared speak to this woman. All of her sorority sisters would come to "protect her" and bully the ugly guy to death, as happens all the time.

Blackpill in effect

>Chad
>Rape

pick one
I hope she's traumatized from the rape and the psychopathic frat fag rots in prison.
"What a great personality! But remember, it is the social shut-ins that commit the worst and the most crimes, that’s what TV and news articles told me :feelsclown:"

Chad could kill someone and be "misunderstood", clown world tbh.

fraternity members commit sexual assault at an insanely, disproportionately high rate compared to the rest of the male population. yet the media claims that a bunch of depressed virgins who have never even touched a woman before are the real menace to women's safety

Chad commits rape, incels get blamed.

fraternity members commit sexual assault at an insanely, disproportionately high rate compared to the rest of the male population. yet the media claims that a bunch of depressed virgins who have never even touched a woman before are the real menace to women's safety

chad fucks her but she wanted gigachad

Chad always win

>Chad
>Rape

pick one
I agree but my point was he was publically accused of rape. Do you think Foids would be quick to defend any of us if we were falsely accused of rape? They are quick to defend and hang out with chad shortly after these accusations

Chad? Where?
Agree with this, he's a high tier normie facially but probably a tallfag so chadlite overall and probably hyper NT so a basically your typical college jock who gets laid all the time.

So he did rape but can get away with it :feelsclown:

Her friends probably knew she was full of shit because she wasn't able to lock him in a relationship.