Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad rapes jb, who's to blame? Incels.

They might as well blame us for 9/11

They might as well blame us for 9/11
These retards would call Osama incel despite him being a 6'4 multimillionaire Chaddam prior to 9/11.

incels are too high inhib for rape. the word this foid is looking for is "mysogynistic".

These retards would call Osama incel despite him being a 6'4 multimillionaire Chaddam prior to 9/11.
Baby Bin Laden': The Terrorist's Daughter Takes on Social Media and  Strongly Bashes Trolls | Al Bawaba

Brutal daughter pill: not even the most feared terrorist of this century could stop his own daughter from becoming a whore.:feelsohgod:

"everyone I don't like is an incel" a retards resource book.

Baby Bin Laden': The Terrorist's Daughter Takes on Social Media and  Strongly Bashes Trolls | Al Bawaba

Brutal daughter pill: not even the most feared terrorist of this century could stop his own daughter from becoming a whore.:feelsohgod:
It's over

Retards think in a binary way: it's either 0 or 1.

I like him, he's a normie.
I dislike him, he's an incel.

Having just scrolled through u/MintyBrrrrrr's profile I can tell you that she is just another example of a high-T female with an indignant complex. You'll find a lot of them on IT and FDS. They're overrepresented in their own sphere of influence and would likely resemble a fucking bear if they didn't shave.

The women there tend to have one commonality: antisocial personality disorder and an inclination to be more retarded and degenerate than the general foid population.

What a legit braindead whore :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Imagine having this level of mental retardation. Bluepilled faggots will go to the ends of the Earth and go through every mental gymnastic in the book just to try to blame us for absolutely anything.

This is the equivalent of saying "I got robbed by a Hispanic woman. Thinking of that event shows why I hate white men."

I would go balls deep. Holy fuck

Tomorrow they'll us for crucifying Jesus Christ

r/thatHappened

'Incels' for them - at least low-tier normies and above. That's why they tell us to leave basement, socialize, talk with wahmen. In the mind of female, 'incel' is just a mix of a misogynist :foidSoy: and anti-social normie. Ugly men don't exist in their consciousness.

incel means chad? got it

They relate everything bad to men with low smv, it's the ultimate blackpill

I quote:
"This is the good old "but incel means involuntary celibate!"

Sorry, the rest of the world uses the word differently. We use the label as a means of showing a particular mindset. Stop pretending that you don't know that. You're fully aware of this.

And no, you cannot rescue the term incel. There is no salvaging that one, just like there's no salvaging MGTOW.

And please! Real world rapists are massively hated! They're hated for their actions. But those actions stem from a particular mindset! A mindset which we see on full display in incel forums."

This is what normies do, they use a word that clearly states a condition and they turn it into a phenomena. Because there is no nuance, and normies love nuances. They use nuances to discredit those who they dislike and praise those who they like.

Incel means, you want to have sex but they won't give you the time of the day. But then the low IQ normies come and say: "nope! that's not it! an inkler is someone who is evil and worse than a nazi! and a mysoginistic rapist school shooter evil henkler!" That way they can weaponize the word and use it to tag the enemies of society.

Fuck this clown world, I wished all atomic related objects exploded.

I spilled my coffee…….. it’s because of those damn incels, man.

A bad person made something bad? Let's blame good people for this. :feelstastyman:

an ATTRACTIVE guy raped a girl --> fuck incels (ugly guys)

make sense

Soyciety and foids believe in this = Woman good, Man bad, Incel-Man worst

Incels are a perfect enemy to hate and blame things on, we're hated even more than niggers and kikes

Economic collapse? Incels fault :soy::foidSoy:
Natural disaster? Incels fault :foidSoy::soy:
You were late for work? Incels fault :soy::foidSoy:
You failed your exam? Incels fault :foidSoy::soy:
Chad ghosted you? Incels fault :soy::foidSoy:

The way a typical brainiac from IT looks down upon us...

Screen_Shot_2020_02_20_at_10.49.34_AM.png

he was 6'4? :feelsohgod:
Yes, also founder of the Taliban was 6'6 or some shit JFL
Buddha is suspected to be a tallfag based off eye witness reports. Muhammad a light skin Chaddam. It never fucking ends! George Washington was a Tallfag too for his era.

Lefties always try to redefine words. incel = misogynist. Gender = clothing and style.
If arguing with a leftist remember that the words you are using have different meanings to them. So they will respond in ways that makes no sense to you. :feelsclown:

Yes, also founder of the Taliban was 6'6 or some shit JFL
Buddha is suspected to be a tallfag based off eye witness reports. Muhammad a light skin Chaddam. It never fucking ends! George Washington was a Tallfag too for his era.
you literally never see a short leader in history, can't make that shit up

you literally never see a short leader in history, can't make that shit up
Putin is the only real turbo manlet who is significantly powerful off the top of my head. Tallfags on average are heavily overrepresented in positions of wealth and authority. I have seen this first hand in the workplace too. Tallfag managers can easily manage their subordinates with intimidation/Respect halo, while manlers have to be cautious and considerate.

Putin is the only real turbo manlet who is significantly powerful off the top of my head. Tallfags on average are heavily overrepresented in positions of wealth and authority. I have seen this first hand in the workplace too. Tallfag managers can easily manage their subordinates with intimidation/Respect halo, while manlers have to be cautious and considerate.
tbh, and he's constantly wearing insoles and elevator shoes as well

I spilled a bit of my hot drink on the floor earlier, must be because of them damn incels.

"Everyone I don't like is an incel!"

They've even starting to refer to men who are (or have been) married as "incels" :feelshaha:

I sacked the Rome, did the Rhineland massacres, sank the Titanic and did the Rwandan Genocide, I am The Incel.

As always first comment is nitpicking a different subject to avoid they are wrong here xd:feelstastyman::feelsclown:

IT IS PATHETIC.

Most of the mods and redditors there suffer from low self-esteem and the incels are to blame, why? Cause they need to blame someone to feel less like trash. If you look at the fucking morons that post on IT, you'll see frustrated beckies who got dumped by chad, disgusting trannies, neckbeards hoping to fuck a tranny and bluepilled cucklords.

IT is also the most hypocritical subreddit out there, first they say incels are trash and should kill themselves, then they say ''that's not what i mean bru, just seek help'', KNOW WHAT? JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE. I'm really pissed rn, for fuck sake why they need to be such a pain in the ass.

IT it's just troubled people hating on incels, if they could i guarantee you they would try to kill us.

Last edited:
They blame us because they are fucking afraid that we are right. Most femicides/feminicides are done by normies or Chads(people capable to get a girlfriend) but they want to lump us as a terrorist group. Once they do that the black pill won’t be spreaded and we will see no change.
They want to link us with white nationalism despite that most incels are ethnicels because that contradict the SJW narrative of soys, feminist and a long etc.