Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad Rage Quits After Getting Mogged By Foid's Last Ex...... Fabio

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

72bb5fa1-4330-4fb4-9c09-f2474ed48c3a-profile_image-300x300.jpg

This is the first time I've seen a chad get a taste of his own medicine JFL

that fabio dude isnt even attractive

Not even Chad is safe

that fabio dude isnt even attractive
His features do something to foids IRL. Like a primal thing seeing his height jawline frame, etc. Foids aren’t able to see beyond that. He could be talking about how he likes to rape goats and their roast beef would still twitch

Chads, despite how tight knit they are, can often experience a hatred/rivalry with each other when it comes to competing for Stacy.

The term Chad has really lost its meaning hasn't it.

Fabio was Godchad. Yes, he was a ridiculous bleached up ringpiece with an extreme narcissism problem. But that was probably because everywhere he went, foids were desperate to fuck him or just stare at his face. I'm guessing he's probably committed surgerycide by now.

I stand corrected, very surprisingly he hasn't committed surgerycide and even looks like he hasn't had a hair transplant. Though he does now look like Iggy Pop's ugly sister.

Attachments

• fe.jpg
    fe.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
"I can't believe it's not butter" Fabio will always be my favorite chad.