Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad pushes Becky gf into the lake

the fabled invisible chad

If only she got eaten by a shark

You can tell by the arrogant voice that it's definitely a Chad.

He knows his status is higher than hers. He knows she will accept any behavior, so he treats her like shit.
He might as well be a redpill cuck that pays for everything but thinks acting alpha will make her stay with her

Those personality detectors are broken again.

He was selected by his personality, inkewell!!!

Jfl at that sheboon spending $1000 on her hair just because her natural groid hair is fucking subhuman. Brutal racepill :feelskek:

Also does that guy not know niggers can't swim? :feelshaha:

You can tell by the arrogant voice that it's definitely a Chad.
TIL arrogant = chad jfl

st. elliot was arrogant, that doesn't make you chad lmao

I love hearing foids cry. Something about it is just so soothing.
It feels like justice.

I wish that bitch would shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your hair bitch shut the fuck up. Stop yelling kek

Jfl at that sheboon spending $1000 on her hair just because her natural groid hair is fucking subhuman. Brutal racepill :feelskek:

Also does that guy not know niggers can't swim? :feelshaha:

Shit's funny as fuck. Bet all the soy-reddiors are seething in the comments.

He tested her lungs, now he should test her chin

He knows his status is higher than hers. He knows she will accept any behavior, so he treats her like shit.
I wish I could treat sluts like this and then take them to my room to fuck them.

He has a better personality than us that is why he got a gf

....and she still went home with him and gave him head and swallowed.

He was definitely a chad. If he were an incel, knowing black foids behavior, he would have been knocked out unconscious by now.

TIL arrogant = chad jfl

st. elliot was arrogant, that doesn't make you chad lmao
In the case of Elliot was instilled narcissism with a demeanor of grandeur, largely built on the lie that he thought to himself to be a winner. (Just because His arrogant father of british ancestry worked at hunger games as he prided himself só much about it)

Case, in point.
No BMW for your face, height, and Autism.

I love hearing foids cry. Something about it is just so soothing.
It feels like justice.
That's probably the only condition under which I can stand listening to a foid for more than 20 seconds. In all other situations their voices are either extremely happy (reminding me of how insanely privileged they are) or condescending or entitled. And all they talk about is themselves or chad or some EXTREMELY trivial petty bullshit

That's probably the only condition under which I can stand listening to a foid for more than 20 seconds. In all other situations their voices are either extremely happy (reminding me of how insanely privileged they are) or condescending or entitled. And all they talk about is themselves or chad or some EXTREMELY trivial petty bullshit
True. Never seen a foid talking about sports, videogames or science. All they think about is Chad and how they're gonna fuck him tomorrow, it's why their only real interests are shit like makeup or reality shows. Fucking stupid subhuman beings.

True. Never seen a foid talking about sports, videogames or science. All they think about is Chad and how they're gonna fuck him tomorrow, it's why their only real interests are shit like makeup or reality shows. Fucking stupid subhuman beings.
Imagine being told all your life that these things are your equals :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Fucking kek. This is how Chads treat their girls and this is the men they select for, not the muh queen bullshit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/1el50gq/guy_pushes_his_girlfriend_into_a_lake/

I thought he threw her from like a cliff
this is hilarious nothing happened
crocodile tears
fucking school teachers would throw us in water and shit too in PE
one time they bullied this ethnic and threw him in clothed
nobody cared.
idk women just can't handle shit, it's just fun stfu bitch. Men do shit like this to each other all the time.

wow niggers really hate water don't they

or wtf is going on :feelskek: maybe the hole is just larping they're really good at that :feelshmm:

should've taken the chance to throw the bitch in again near the end, he had the perfect opportunity :feelsYall:

Personality theorists DESTROYED again

You'd think she'd been tossed from a slave ship crossing the Middle Passage.

She clearly enjoyed every moment of it