Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad punch his whore gf

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Look at the comments cucks saying "go to police" I'm sure as hell they are jealous of him because he gets pussy despite the fact he is violent.

Women enjoy being beaten by chad.

She shouldn't be talking with other men

:soy::"Obviously an inkel!!!11"

She likes it probably, and will stay with him because he's attractive/has resources so she can live for free.
Of course, she could always just live with a random cuck...

Plot twist:
Shes not gonna leave him

Nothing women love more than getting beat and abused, they thrive on it.

Lol she's the one who's leaving not Chad, he beats her ass and then kicks her out to the street. :feelskek:

If it was some beta she'd have him arrested and he'd be the one out on street, goes to show Chad plays by a different set of rules.

Truthfully we all know she ain't going anywhere tho, that thread is just attention whoring to further milk the incident. She's staying put with Chad, she loves being his punching bag.

She likes it probably, and will stay with him because he's attractive/has resources so she can live for free.
Of course, she could always just live with a random cuck...
Plot twist:
Shes not gonna leave him
Nothing women love more than getting beat and abused, they thrive on it.

Lol she's the one who's leaving not Chad, he beats her ass and then kicks her out to the street. :feelskek:

If it was some beta she'd have him arrested and he'd be the one out on street, goes to show Chad plays by a different set of rules.

Truthfully we all know she ain't going anywhere tho, that thread is just attention whoring to further milk the incident. She's staying put with Chad, she loves being his punching bag.

of course she love it and probably had an orgasm

She is actually staying with him JFL

Reminder that women would rather date an abusive Chad rather than her kind looksmatch

She is actually staying with him JFL

tenor.gif

bet her boyfriend is an incel

All the white knights in that thread are absolutely pathetic

"He's an abusive POS" "Report him and stay safe muh lady" "What a horrible man, abusers like this are disgusting"

JFL at these faggots writing comments like these. She is still with chad you pathetic cucks, she will most likely fuck him tonight too, how are normies so oblivious to the blackpill lol.

All the white knights in that thread are absolutely pathetic

"He's an abusive POS" "Report him and stay safe muh lady" "What a horrible man, abusers like this are disgusting"

JFL at these faggots writing comments like these. She is still with chad you pathetic cucks, she will most likely fuck him tonight too, how are normies so oblivious to the blackpill lol.
I really wonder how these cucks feel now

Also chad is smarter than these low IQ normies, do they really think it was her "gay co worker" of course not it was probably another man, chad discovered her trying to whore and he punished her. It is like training a dog

Also chad is smarter than these low IQ normies, do they really think it was her "gay co worker" of course not it was probably another man, chad discovered her trying to whore and he punished her. It is like training a dog
I wish i had a gf to abuse. damn

Probably another woman larping her rape fantasy.

If it is real, I hope she looks disfigured.

If i get a gf ever i will sure abuse her

High IQ, it's the only way to get her to stay around and respect you, treat them like dirt they stick like mud. This thread and tons of others I've seen are proof of this.

Last edited:
Do you call all women whores?

chads are based, that's why i have some respect for them, but i really soycucks dead

"Sleeping in a shelter is better than sleeping on eggshells and being abused nonstop. If you don't leave now, you're telling him that hurting you is something you are willing to accept. "
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
dude punched her once, because he trought she was cheating on him, now his a abusive monster

Sounds like Chad has a very good personality. He beat the shit out of her and she still doesn’t want to ruin his life, awww such a cute couple! I think it’s going to work out guys.

If i get a gf ever i will sure abuse her
Don’t worry, you will never get one.

chads are based, that's why i have some respect for them, but i really soycucks dead
Chads are beating up the Childshitters and they keep crawling back to him so he can abuse them some more. :feelskek: Stupid bitches.

Sounds like Chad has a very good personality. He beat the shit out of her and she still doesn’t want to ruin his life, awww such a cute couple! I think it’s going to work out guys.

Don’t worry, you will never get one.
who knows. only if i ever get one. hope is cope

Guess her personality detector wasn’t working.

Chads are beating up the Childshitters and they keep crawling back to him so he can abuse them some more. :feelskek: Stupid bitches.
worse this dude is not even abusive, he just trown a rage fit because of a misundestanding, he is probaly going to be kicked out of his own house, loose his job and have his life ruined now

her personality detector failed because of his bright jawline

his facial bones, get in the wall of her personality detector

That's actually an extremely relevant point. This metoo environment gives Foids all the power to make and break a man.. to truly empower themselves. She obviously knows that she can't acquire a better specimen of the male gender to parade around at parties to make other Foids jealous, like a Foid does. If anything the fact that he hit her proves to her Bonobo brain that he can still do better than her.. and that makes her happy. Braindead Bitch.
his facial bones, get in the wall of her personality detector
The Jawline of the Chad is the perfect scrambler to their Personality Detector.

They're probably having sex as we speak.

The Jawline of the Chad is the perfect scrambler to their Personality Detector.
you forgot about the lengh of the femur, it's also know for causing personality detection issues

you forgot about the lengh of the femur, it's also know for causing personality detection issues
Chad is pretty much a living Scrambler to those Bonobo brained punching bags.

Chad is pretty much a living Scrambler to those Bonobo brained punching bags.
yup, i'm so tired of this personality meme, i just wish foids say i'm ugly already

yup, i'm so tired of this personality meme, i just wish foids say i'm ugly already
Yeah.. their honesty does not exist. Because it means admitting that they are the whores that we say they are and all those cucks/soys/whiteknights putting the Pussy on the Pedestal will suddenly throw the Pussy in the Gutter where it belongs.

Yeah.. their honesty does not exist. Because it means admitting that they are the whores that we say they are and all those cucks/soys/whiteknights putting the Pussy on the Pedestal will suddenly throw the Pussy in the Gutter where it belongs.
dont understimate soycucks, they will do anything for pussy