Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad PUA getting rejected constantly

PUA is brutal. I don't support it but I also don't judge.

PUA doesn't even work for chad because there is an unwirtten rule that there has to be some deegree of familiarity in order to fuck a girl. Fuck sociatal conditioning.My cat goes out and picks up female cats from two blocks afar with no social circles but a man has to meet a girl thorugh common friends or at a party or club and shit live that. Fuck humanity

PUA doesn't even work for chad because there is an unwirtten rule that there has to be some deegree of familiarity in order to fuck a girl. Fuck sociatal conditioning.My cat goes out and picks up female cats from two blocks afar with no social circles but a man has to meet a girl thorugh common friends or at a party or club and shit live that. Fuck humanity

Meeting girls in 2018 is harder than a STEM degree

Me doing PUA back in 2012.

I had to skip through it because I couldn't relive that cringe.

he's not chad guys. he is chadlite

Meeting girls in 2018 is harder than a STEM degree
Kek it's actually true. STEM might be super hard but at least there are proven formulas to learn. The formula for picking up girls is set in stone at birth: looks

someone tinder this guy's pictures

there is an unwirtten rule that there has to be some deegree of familiarity in order to fuck a girl. Fuck sociatal conditioning.My cat goes out and picks up female cats from two blocks afar with no social circles but a man has to meet a girl thorugh common friends or at a party or club and shit live that.
Gigacope.

I keep saying it: JBNT is legit

Most people are NT. If you aren't most people, I have bad news for you
NT is more than just not being clinically diagnosed. It's about building social structures from a young age. If you're here you aren't NT.

NT is more than just not being clinically diagnosed. It's about building social structures from a young age. If you're here you aren't NT.
This. It's not just about not suffering from mental diseases. It's primarily about having social circles and girlfriend and shit like that

At least they stopped for him.

Someone shorter and uglier would just be told to fuck off.

At least they stopped for him.

Someone shorter and uglier would just be told to fuck off.
I can see the fear of foids hoping i don't come up to them instantly even when i'm just walking around doing my own thing. I don't even attempt talking to anyone anymore, it never ends well.

this is how high standards are in the west JFL

their reactions show they have had people approach them many times before already

it makes me feel somewhat better about my own rejections. just fucking lol if that NT chad gets blown out like that, not even a friendly rejection sometimes but downright mean girls. just fucking rofling at the west and any sucker still willing to make a complete baffoon out of themselves for that ungrateful pussy

He looks worse in motion and lacks that edge. Not a bad-looking guy at all but his coloring, eyes, and voice hurt him.

How do chads go to different countries or new clubs with no social circles, but they still can hook up with femoids?

How do we stand a chance if he doesn't?

How do chads go to different countries or new clubs with no social circles, but they still can hook up with femoids?
Social circle and social structure are two different things. Also sure, model tier gigachads can go club hopping in Amsterdam, but most sex-havers aren't gigachad or even Chad

Looks like cold apporaching dosent even work well for Chads anymore. Not that it matters. Chad can still hop on tinder or go to a bar/party and get laid easily.

I'd say he's more of a Chadlite tbh

Also, if you have to approach it's over. If you have to approach she probably isn't interested.

Cold approach without an IOI is very retarded.

Just remember that guys like this are commonplace on apps like Tinder. They're not even regarded as special in today's world. Women are looking for the 6'3"+, broad shoulders and six pack, perfect hair and skin, chiseled bone structure Chads. At least for the women who don't make a normal man gag.

PUA is retarded this guy can get women if he targets correctly

Pua is so dumb if you are chad.

Just freakin get tinder and slay everyday

Decent video, just goes to show you that everyone gets rejected! Somewhat makes me feel better. In addition, looks like this guy is approaching in London which is probably one of the hardest places to pick up women. The UK in general is fierce, but London is on another level. You have to be MM tier to slay in London. Wonder how well this guy would perform in the USA, as he as the British accent halo and is a pretty decent lookin.