Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad plays wonderwall at party: omg chad you are the best. Virgin plays wonderwall: becomes a meme

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Just learn to play guitar bro. Girls love a guy who plays music

This one is for you stacy.
91701A1F AB27 40EA B290 79BA30A2E614

Have you guys heard wonderwall?
71BB3C15 E1DE 4290 B30F FE433652726C

girls like handsome dudes that play guitars, remenber boyos homen are supefecial as a human can get

the fucking obvious, but normies like to pretend that this is not true

Being as a ugly man is the WORST thing it is worse than anything else

He doesn't even have to play it. Just hold it and he gets the SMV boost.

That's the hilarity of looksmaxing. It's all based on multipliers. A guitar might give you a 1.1x multiplier, but if you're SMV is 2/10 you're at most now 2.2/10, and when you're sub 5 things like this can actually look like "overcompensating" so they might be more like negative multipliers, leaving you at 2/1.1= 1.8/10.

Whereas if you're an 8/10 like that guy, you're now a 9+ when you play guitar.

It's all a giant joke.

That's why you see guys on PUA forums always giving bluepilled advice. Most of them are 6+/10 tall white guys. As soon as they start lifting weights or dressing better or getting better haircuts, their SMV goes up hugely and it really works. You won't see short ethnics giving that advice because it doesn't work when you're sub 5.

Life is a joke.

Everything chad do is amazing. Everything incel do is stupid.

We can do the same thing,but we are not handsome.

i forgot people still played guitars

He doesn't even have to play it. Just hold it and he gets the SMV boost.

That's the hilarity of looksmaxing. It's all based on multipliers. A guitar might give you a 1.1x multiplier, but if you're SMV is 2/10 you're at most now 2.2/10, and when you're sub 5 things like this can actually look like "overcompensating" so they might be more like negative multipliers, leaving you at 2/1.1= 1.8/10.

Whereas if you're an 8/10 like that guy, you're now a 9+ when you play guitar.

It's all a giant joke.

That's why you see guys on PUA forums always giving bluepilled advice. Most of them are 6+/10 tall white guys. As soon as they start lifting weights or dressing better or getting better haircuts, their SMV goes up hugely and it really works. You won't see short ethnics giving that advice because it doesn't work when you're sub 5.

Life is a joke.
Literally my story lol. I fell for the pua scam. Started lifting and shit but when you are a short balding ethnic , there is not much lifting weights can do.

Literally my story lol. I fell for the pua scam. Started lifting and shit but when you are a short balding ethnic , there is not much lifting weights can do.

My story too man. I can't tell you how many hoops I've jumped through, skills I've learned, things I've tried to change following stupid blue pilled advice that only works if you're a 5'9" 5+/10 white guy to start with.

It's a fucking joke for people like us.

I can actually play wonderwall on guitar. Learned it a few years ago.

Not that it matters to foids. JFL.

My story too man. I can't tell you how many hoops I've jumped through, skills I've learned, things I've tried to change following stupid blue pilled advice that only works if you're a 5'9" 5+/10 white guy to start with.

It's a fucking joke for people like us.
All valid barring one particular descriptor.

All valid barring one particular descriptor.

What's invalid about it? The only rice or curry men I've ever met in my life who have done well with women have been 6'+ and incredibly handsome/ripped. The requirements to do well as a yellow/brown man are insanely high.

If you want the cutoff for a rice/curry man, it would be 5'10"+ and 6.5+/10 or greater height/face before anything you do is gonna matter much.

Everything chad do is amazing. Everything incel do is stupid.

We can do the same thing,but we are not handsome.

10/10 Chad snipes kikes for fun, becomes figure of masturbation for countless women

big_1461011907_image.jpg

You're not a real Chad if you have to play guitar to get women.

10/10 Chads only have to exist and show up (take the meekspill). Guitars are for chad-lites.

JFL at the fact that at some point i believed you will get girls if you are good at guitars
its all about being a chad, JFL at thinking roasties give a fuck about art

10/10 Chad snipes kikes for fun, becomes figure of masturbation for countless women

big_1461011907_image.jpg
What about the "white death"? Ahhh yep,he is ugly so he is a sick bastard.

It seems like Chad can do no wrong.

Yeh I learnedish guitar thinking if I played on stage maybe I could get a drunk chick. I hate it.