Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad picking up girl in club (BRUTAL)

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★

STARTS FROM 17:25

It made me rage not because chad picks up a girl (that's what chad does) but because of how easy she made it for him. She starts of by saying she noticed him talking to a lot of girls in the club meaning she was following chad the whole time.

Also look at how she kept looking at him. Any aspie can tell she wants to get dicked by him right now.

It's one thing hearing about how easy chad has it but to actually witness it unfold onscreen is from another level of brutality.

So make a spectacle of yourself by approaching as many women as possible. I'm not Chad, I don't expect this to work the same for me. But I wonder what would happen?

So make a spectacle of yourself by approaching as many women as possible. I'm not Chad, I don't expect this to work the same for me. But I wonder what would happen?
your socialmaxxing path will be ruined too, normies will think you’re autistic and it will be even harder to get by

Has to be staged. He's not even that good looking. But it appears he has height. Brutal heightpill for facecopers :feelskek:

Has to be staged. He's not even that good looking. But it appears he has height. Brutal heightpill for facecopers :feelskek:

He's not classically handsome but guys with his fuckboy look always do good in clubs with more primitive girls.

I hate these shows so much.

I never watched this show, and I never will, but it reminds me of how I used to watch Jersey Shore.

It paid off because I'm a WWE fan and Snookie made it to WrestleMania

He sounded more autistic than most autists I know, but the girl keeps talking to him anyway. The power of Chad.

I think the guy is good looking, and high T, and sexualised.
I think if one of us tried with his confidence the results would be mixed.
Also I think this show is staged

Chad always wins bro