Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad particle infused lifefuel for DICKCELS

You'll also need to find a donor.

Wait for a chad/boomer to die and take their dick.
You'd have to be pretty low inhib to approach grandpa Chad and say "can I have your dick when you die" haha, but yeah, it's not that big of an obstacle.

You'd have to be pretty low inhib to approach grandpa Chad and say "can I have your dick when you die" haha, but yeah, it's not that big of an obstacle.
I imagine it's as easy as having them sign a forum (they do this already) asking if they want their parts to be donated when they die. This pretty much means that every year there'll be a bunch of dicks up for grabs.
I doubt you'll be able to choose your dick though, time would be of the essence and there'd be a line.
Eventually we'll start cloning people and harvesting their dicks.

The art of the deal, 50k for his Chad organ that won't even feel after death

I imagine it's as easy as having them sign a forum (they do this already) asking if they want their parts to be donated when they die. This pretty much means that every year there'll be a bunch of dicks up for grabs.
I doubt you'll be able to choose your dick though, time would be of the essence and there'd be a line.
Eventually we'll start cloning people and harvesting their dicks.
Yeah, at first it'll only be for people like the war hero in the article who got his dick blown off, and tbh, they kind of deserve to be a priority, IMO. If we can figure out how to attach other people's dicks though, we'll get a lot better at cosmetic stuff, like enlargement.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back