Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad or incel

chadalwayswins

chadalwayswins

I don't win
★★★★★
Would you rather be a Chad and live to only 19 or an incel and live to 90?

i'd go chad tbh.

Chad man
living to 90 as an incel would be cursed

If I had a choice between living a month as Chad (followed by death) or keeping my current life I'd pick the Chad option.

Last edited:
Incel. 19 is so young man.

Besides I really want to see where this shitshow we call world is going.

short lived & enjoyable vs extended length torture

Incel to 90, if you die as a Chad at 19, you're not living the full experience, just the teen love part.

It's kinda funny, because you think "Yeah, I don't give a shit about death anyway", but death as a legitimate Chad would actually be sad. Your sports team, your girlfriend, ask your mates, teachers etc would be devastated. You actually have shit to lose. It's strange to think that I would really care about death. Nonetheless, I'd still pick chad and hope for a quick and unexpected end.

Besides, from 12-early 20s are the best years of your life, so it's not that bad

Chad, I would rather not live than live 90 years as incel

quick thrill without the bs adult part

Incel to 90, if you die as a Chad at 19, you're not living the full experience, just the teen love part.
Imagine wanting to get inevitably divorced in the future/cucked by your wife/gf for a Gigachad.

AWALT.

Chad til 19.

Incel. 19 is so young man.

Besides I really want to see where this shitshow we call world is going.
Waiting for hyper realistic sex robots and advanced artificially intelligent waifus.

Low IQ.
Chad obviously?
I will rope before 90.

Imagine wanting to get inevitably divorced in the future/cucked by your wife/gf for a Gigachad.

AWALT.

Chad til 19.
Either way, I'd be smart enough to not marry in the first place, even if I was a Chad I wouldn't risk that shit. Looks inevitably decline and fat starts piling on your face the older you get. 50 year old once-Stacy will divorce rape 50 year old once-Chad to death and fuck 23 year old just-out-of-college-Chad who's into cougars.

i would prefer to be a chad for 1 day and die than to keep living my shitty life till 90

Chad experiences more in 1 month than incel in whole life

Chad. 19 years is more than enough time for me, and I think dying young is ideal.