Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Chad or death

1k upvooterinos
Reddit is most pathetic place on internet i hate it so much

And she thinks being good in bed (whore) is a good trait, holy shit i want to slaughter whores like that so fucking bad i would enjoy every second torturing them (in real life come and get me FBIniggers)

And she thinks being good in bed (whore) is a good trait, holy shit i want to slaughter whores like that so fucking bad i would enjoy every second torturing them (in real life come and get me FBIniggers)
"Good in bed" for roasties means tight pussy, I doubt that applies to her :feelshaha:

"Good in bed" for roasties means tight pussy, I doubt that applies to her :feelshaha:
yeah she's 28 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
She is used up whore, I wouldn't even fuck her STD ridden hole even if she offered me money that's how disgusting that whore is.
The only wife material girls are virgin and in 11-13 age range rest can go fucking hangthemselves.

I can guarantee you with my life that she is average looking at best, no good looking foid (other than of whores) use reddit :feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Ok now who told this roastie that her opinion even fckin matters . Garbage's opinions changes more frequently than a chameleon changes his color in a single day . This fckin toilets need to know that their intellect is not yet developed to give an opinion in public :feelsUgh:

the way she advertises herself as a high quality woman despite being an old used roast beef crying on reddit is unbelievable. should get raped by a pack of feral niggers asap