Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad only

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

only chad can shove cock down her throat :feelsrope:
(Credits to Atila)

Last edited:
Never began.

View attachment 1026289

only chad can shove cock down her throat :feelsrope:
(Credits to Atila)
Not quite, There are exceptions

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeqOpumT6Ow

Could be that the dude just needs status to keep her but idk, Many cases where a woman loves a subhuman, It didnt work for me tho as ive not been chosen but some have, The lucky ones, Personality rarely works but it does work for some, Now as women are bombarded with chads, They think thats how a man should look like so its now harder than before the launch of mobile devices, After internet and mobile devices and dating apps, Its now impossible to date and personality is obsolete, OFC you dont want to end up with someone violent but that matters less for them now aslong as he looks good.

Its complicated but there are outliers, We dont know the true meaning behind why a woman chose them but i hope for fuck sake its for the person and not material gain.

Could be that the dude just needs status to keep her but idk, Many cases where a woman loves a subhuman, It didnt work for me tho as ive not been chosen but some have, The lucky ones, Personality rarely works but it does work for some, Now as women are bombarded with chads, They think thats how a man should look like so its now harder than before the launch of mobile devices, After internet and mobile devices and dating apps, Its now impossible to date and personality is obsolete, OFC you dont want to end up with someone violent but that matters less for them now aslong as he looks good.

Its complicated but there are outliers, We dont know the true meaning behind why a woman chose them but i hope for fuck sake its for the person and not material gain.

Africa's elephant man

Africans don't count as human

Crazy how true the photo is.

:yes:"femcels" constantly whine about not having a boyfriend or someone to cuddle with on my country's equivalent of 4chan. Their threads get thirsty anons willing to take them on dates and of course nobody will get email or kik. When creating a tinder or asking chad out by themselves is too much to ask for in tutorial mode. Foids don't even need any social skills while men have to be NT, otherwise it's like life without parole. Some of these threads might be trolls but there are also many stupid normie problem threads.

Wild how all they have to do is go on dating app, they will get matches instantly

Requirements for women to get men attracted to you:

-exist

Requirememts for men to get women attracted to you:

-6ft+ tall
-NT
-social circle
-good frame
-Chiseled jawline
-full hair
-clean skin
-hunter or almond eyes
-being dominant
-have a deep, masculine voice

:yes:"femcels" constantly whine about not having a boyfriend or someone to cuddle with on my country's equivalent of 4chan. Their threads get thirsty anons willing to take them on dates and of course nobody will get email or kik. When creating a tinder or asking chad out by themselves is too much to ask for in tutorial mode. Foids don't even need any social skills while men have to be NT, otherwise it's like life without parole. Some of these threads might be trolls but there are also many stupid normie problem threads.
Bro, some of them even have boyfriends but still go by the femcel title :feelsclown:
They just want to have "cool" terminology like us. Another example of females trying to get into male activities.

Bro, some of them even have boyfriends but still go by the femcel title :feelsclown:
They just want to have "cool" terminology like us. Another example of females trying to get into male activities.
such clowns.

Crap mainstream media here often symphatizes foids like these for being "lonely". But there's even more..

An article about a foid who had problems with huge loans, her parents paid them:feelsclown:
An article about an attractive foid who hates to listen jokes about her tall height on dating apps which is one of the best genetic features:society:
An article about "poor" jobless single mom, who got very decent amount of welfare, lived actually well and had even own car if I remember right:feelsclown:

They don't care about people who really have problems and live in misery. People with made up problems are the victims.

Crap mainstream media here often symphatizes foids like these for being "lonely". But there's even more..

An article about a foid who had problems with huge loans, her parents paid them:feelsclown:
An article about an attractive foid who hates to listen jokes about her tall height on dating apps which is one of the best genetic features:society:
An article about "poor" jobless single mom, who got very decent amount of welfare, lived actually well and had even own car if I remember right:feelsclown:

They don't care about people who really have problems and live in misery. People with made up problems are the victims.
Fucked up reality