Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad online influencer Jake Paul is arrested after engaging in a riot.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Another story line for his social media. Fuck e-celebs tbh.

How is this inceldom related? one less chad in the streets? is that your point?

How is this inceldom related? one less chad in the streets? is that your point?
No, he participated in a looting. It's nice to see one get punished instead of let off.

Here's your black lives matter protestors, bro.

Isn't that supposed to be a millionaire?
Why does he have to loot an Apple Store?

Isn't that supposed to be a millionaire?
Why does he have to loot an Apple Store?
'cos he's a greedy cunt that thinks he can do whatever he wants thanks to looks privilege, he be badboy vibing yo.

too bad he didn't get shot in face and die

"Police say he was issued a summons to appear in court in a month, but was not arrested." Anyways, he is charged with trespassing probably because the video he posted doesn't show him looting. I honestly just think this will make him more popular; I actually first heard of him when he was in that Japanese forest. Anyways, it's hilarious to hear that people went and rioted for BLM in Scottsdale, Arizona though. That place is pretty affluent and 90% white.

"Police say he was issued a summons to appear in court in a month, but was not arrested." Anyways, he is charged with trespassing probably because the video he posted doesn't show him looting. I honestly just think this will make him more popular; I actually first heard of him when he was in that Japanese forest. Anyways, it's hilarious to hear that people went and rioted for BLM in Scottsdale, Arizona though. That place is pretty affluent and 90% white.
No the suicide forest video was from Jake's brother, Logan Paul.

He will be out in no time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back