Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad on NEETbux

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★

Tax paying incels are funding this lifestyle btw

I hate NEET chads like this, working chads annoy me less. Some of them even have foids who work and buy them a car! That's why I don't read neets.net.

Just think about it, chad doesn't have to do anything but give her orgasms and he still gets a nice car, a lot of blonde pussy and his foid brings him weed, alcohol, take away food and takes him on vacations abroad. And then, being a NEET as an incel: no copes, no friends, no physical intimacy, people hate you, people gaslight you and tell how you're lazy and you should just get a job like it's as easy as it was for boomers.

This is a weak spot for me:feels: These kind of humble brags are hiroshima nagasaki ragefuel and suifuel for me, as a pussyfree NEET without copes, posting on PC which doesn't run even maps well. I hate it when people like these larp as doomer. Many people who post doomers mog even rich normies with their lifestyle.

I hate NEET chads like this, working chads annoy me less. Some of them even have foids who work and buy them a car! That's why I don't read neets.net.

Just think about it, chad doesn't have to do anything but give her orgasms and he still gets a nice car, a lot of blonde pussy and his foid brings him weed, alcohol, take away food and takes him on vacations abroad. And then, being a NEET as an incel: no copes, no friends, no physical intimacy, people hate you, people gaslight you and tell how you're lazy and you should just get a job like it's as easy as it was for boomers.

This is a weak spot for me:feels: These kind of humble brags are hiroshima nagasaki ragefuel and suifuel for me, as a pussyfree NEET without copes, posting on PC which doesn't run even maps well. I hate it when people like these larp as doomer. Many people who post doomers mog even rich normies with their lifestyle.
GO-ER