Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad of the Day on reddit.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/7zbfch/my_french_parents_in_92_paris_3_weeks_before_they/

KilluminoidBR said:
1992 photo.

Former chad.

Yep. Agepill devours all. But just read them comments.

Its kinda lifefuel to think he's now probably 60 and his wife is ugly and he can't get laid

I imagine you guys sitting in front of your computer with your dick in your hand looking at guys, drooling. 
I mean what the fuck is this obsession with chads over here, sharing male pictures all the time....

And the guy didn't get the jawline

Leaguecell said:
I imagine you guys sitting in front of your computer with your dick in your hand looking at guys, drooling. 
I mean what the fuck is this obsession with chads over here, sharing male pictures all the time....

People obsessed with what they want to be. Weird.

War of rail ost said:
And the guy didn't get the jawline

Well, his Mum smoked.

existentialhack said:
People obsessed with what they want to be. Weird.

Well, his Mum smoked.

Is it really that hard to accept that we can never be Chads?
I know an answer to this question - No, its not that hard. Ive accepted it myself.
Maybe you should try that...

Leaguecell said:
Is it really that hard to accept that we can never be Chads?
I know an answer to this question - No, its not that hard. Ive accepted it myself.
Maybe you should try that...

I was a chadlite but fucked it up. 

If you've accepted it why are you here?

existentialhack said:
I was a chadlite but fucked it up. 

If you've accepted it why are you here?

How did you fuck it up?

Well, incels of all people should know best what "I have nothing better to do" means... 
Accepting it doesnt fix my life, it just makes me less bitter. But I still like this forum...

Leaguecell said:
How did you fuck it up?

Well, incels of all people should know best what "I have nothing better to do" means... 
Accepting it doesnt fix my life, it just makes me less bitter. But I still like this forum...

I had a killer voice disorder and some other shit. Now I'm a fat broken wizard who's ropeing soon.

Well, if you're trying to avoid bitterness, you should get off here. Seriously.

This was more of a black pill post. It's pretty rare to see a guy/(non-fat) girl pic posted where everyone fawns over the guy. 80/20 theory is legit

existentialhack said:
I had a killer voice disorder and some other shit. Now I'm a fat broken wizard who's ropeing soon.

Well, if you're trying to avoid bitterness, you should get off here. Seriously.

This was more of a black pill post. It's pretty rare to see a guy/(non-fat) girl pic posted where everyone fawns over the guy. 80/20 theory is legit

Stuff like this site and the mighty teachings of the blackpill is what made me loose my bitterness. I had questions but no answers before, now I KNOW whats going on and can accept it and just move on with my life....