Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Chad never jokes about himself

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
High status males do not need to lower themselves. If they want to be funny, they will make jokes at someone else's expense. People who use self-deprecating humor ARE a joke. Only soys engage in this form of self-debasement.

Yes, totally true. That's why you must avoid being a friend with chads when you're incel otherwise you're going to be the object of ridicule, all that behind your back.

Plato IQ. You know it's bad when you try to make a self deprecating joke and people just look sadly at you. Did this shit in high school and instantly knew to never attempt it again.

pretty astute observation tbh, never thought about this before

Good point, after dozens of pointless threads this time you're spot on

I've seen it happen occasionally.
If you're high status/attractive, self deprecation will be taken as humility. Foids are always just like "Oh I love chad's dark humor!!"
If you're low status/ugly, self deprecation makes you look like a cuck.

you can make jokes on other people only if you have a higher status than them.
a loser will make jokes about himself because attacking others would result in constant criticism.

Chad soars in a temporary illusion of his limitless potential; making jokes of himself = getting more to the ground thats what he usually avoids until starts to bald at least.

I've seen it happen occasionally.
If you're high status/attractive, self deprecation will be taken as humility. Foids are always just like "Oh I love chad's dark humor!!"
If you're low status/ugly, self deprecation makes you look like a cuck.
yep everything what chad does = positive
eveything incel does = negative
water wet
nuke this clown world now ty

High status males do not need to lower themselves. If they want to be funny, they will make jokes at someone else's expense. People who use self-deprecating humor ARE a joke. Only soys engage in this form of self-debasement.
I completely agree
All human interaction is essentially a power game, a jostle for power, smv sexual power, physical power, intellect all the time.
Jokes especially denegrating your own power don't give YOU anything, it's just a bad move it won't gain you shit. It's a negative with no gain In a binary win lose game.
That's why everyone always tries to out angle each other in every regard that I mentioned above.

However there is one HUGE PROBLEM WITH THIS WAY OF INTERACTING

ZERO EMPATHY FOR OTHERS
IT'S ESSENTIALLY WHO IS MORE NARCISSTIC THAN THE OTHER GUY AND WHO IS BETTER AT EXPRESSING IT PROJECTING IT

jestermaxing is a beta trait to get attention. Chads don't have to beg for attention.

I completely agree
All human interaction is essentially a power game, a jostle for power, smv sexual power, physical power, intellect all the time.
Jokes especially denegrating your own power don't give YOU anything, it's just a bad move it won't gain you shit. It's a negative with no gain In a binary win lose game.
That's why everyone always tries to out angle each other in every regard that I mentioned above.

However there is one HUGE PROBLEM WITH THIS WAY OF INTERACTING

ZERO EMPATHY FOR OTHERS
IT'S ESSENTIALLY WHO IS MORE NARCISSTIC THAN THE OTHER GUY AND WHO IS BETTER AT EXPRESSING IT PROJECTING IT
High IQ

Good observation

Chad’s the one making the jokes. About you.

True tbh only normies and below do that