Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad neighbor always has foids over

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
My chad neighbor keeps having foids over it's been many different ones. He's been doing this all the time too during the pandemic jfl and you have retards out there thinking foids and chads weren't still meeting. They hang out on his balcony and I see them laughing and having dinner as I come home it's suifuel. I'm sure he fucks them all day every day but I never heard it at least. I saw his kids mom too a few times bet she just can't get over him. :feelsclown: The crazy thing is he's a tall white blond blue eyes tatted above average face chad but most of the foids are overweight older roasties.

My chad neighbor keeps having foids over it's been many different ones. He's been doing this all the time too during the pandemic jfl and you have retards out there thinking foids and chads weren't still meeting. They hang out on his balcony and I see them laughing and having dinner as I come home it's suifuel. I'm sure he fucks them all day every day but I never heard it at least. I saw his kids mom too a few times bet she just can't get over him. :feelsclown: The crazy thing is he's a tall white blond blue eyes tatted above average face chad but most of the foids are overweight older roasties.
Man seeing them on the balcony is the worst thing ,I want to throw a grenade to them, also no woman can get over the Chad,I saw it first hand,I hope every one of them burns alive

"Drug dealer neighbor always brings drugs home."

Stuff frozen urine through his mail slot.

Man seeing them on the balcony is the worst thing ,I want to throw a grenade to them, also no woman can get over the Chad,I saw it first hand,I hope every one of them burns alive
Based.
"Drug dealer neighbor always brings drugs home."
You think the foids are only there for drugs?

You think the foids are only there for drugs?
No. It's just that "Chad neighbor always has foids over" is an oxymoron. Of course he has, he's Chad. What did you expect?

No. It's just that "Chad neighbor always has foids over" is an oxymoron. Of course he has, he's Chad. What did you expect?
I know it's expected of course. Still suifuel to have to witness it on the daily every time I come home :feelsree:
Also your posts are really good you’re starting to get into my bro radar
Thanks brocel I appreciate your posts too.

I know it's expected of course. Still suifuel to have to witness it on the daily every time I come home :feelsree:
I feel ya dude, but there's nothing else you can do except to move out to the middle of nowhere.

I feel ya dude, but there's nothing else you can do except to move out to the middle of nowhere.
Brutal. Over for urbancels, just move to the middle of nowhere bro :feelsrope:

only the privileged get away with shit like that.

If any of us had another person around we would be swatted immediately.

That's what happens when foids notice you.

It's all in your head :soy:.

Damn that would drive me crazy having to see that

only the privileged get away with shit like that.

If any of us had another person around we would be swatted immediately.
Exactly. Society rules are for subhumans to follow and for chads and foids to break.

Stuff frozen urine through his mail slot.
or dog shit
protips for making his days worse

- spray foul milk from a water pistol at him on his balcony

- stuff dog shit in his mail box

- throw dog shit on his car

Lmao

They deserve death if they are shagging him.