Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad names

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I have noticed that a lot of mayo Chads, at least in the USA, are named Hunter or Bryce or Bryson or Connor or Ethan. Anyone else have a similar observation

Also Ryan, Tanner, Tyler, Brad, Brett, Tristan, Zack
I know a guy named Hunter, a chadlite but pretty nice guy tbh. Quite shy but has a hot gf, which debunks the "be social/put yourself out there" theory

Also Ryan, Tanner, Tyler, Brad, Brett, Tristan, Zack
I know a guy named Hunter, a chadlite but pretty nice guy tbh. Quite shy but has a hot gf, which debunks the "be social/put yourself out there" theory
Every time I hear a mayo with one of those names, I expect him to at bare minimum be a high tier normie

Typical Chad names are Chad, Tyler, Brad, Brandon, Jake, Jacob, Matt, Dylan, Aaron, Jordan, Adam, Tyson, Kian, Jared.

Chad, Michael, Corey, Dylan were common chad names in teen movies when i was a kid.

ndy36274yfj81.jpg
Is Ethan the name of the fat subhuman?

What are the most common chaddam names?

Typical Chad names are Chad, Tyler, Brad, Brandon, Jake, Jacob, Matt, Dylan, Aaron, Jordan, Adam, Tyson, Kian, Jared.
Mohammed, Rasoul, Raoul are ethnic names

Michael and John slay a lot

Ethan
Hunter
Brenton
Matthew
Bryan
James
Brad

These are the most Chad sounding names.

There were 2 boys in my class called Dylan and Hunter, they used to slay

I have noticed that a lot of mayo Chads, at least in the USA, are named Hunter or Bryce or Bryson or Connor or Ethan. Anyone else have a similar observation
The blackpill here is that everyone in the thread is just listing names of White men from right-leaning parts of America, since those are the men that are most attractive to women across the board.

The book Freakonomics has a section about this. The twenty "whitest" boy names in America are: Jake, Connor, Tanner, Wyatt, Cody, Dustin, Luke, Jack, Scott, Logan, Cole, Lucas, Bradley, Jacob, Garrett, Dylan, Maxwell, Hunter, Brett, Colin