Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad murderer receives love letters from his female fans

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I don't know if this was posted
here before but I just found out. This guy killed his pregnant wife and now dozens of girls want to fuck him. Must be his great personality, huh?

The murdererpill destroyed me

He's not even Chad but rather a boomer Chadlite. He's not even triadmaxxed. Triadmaxxed guys are scary motherfuckers while he's a punk ass pussy who killed his own children.

Just DarkTriadMax bro

He killed his 2 daughters too right? Think I watched a JimCan'tSwim video on him, he had everything and still fucked up

"Just kills me zoo zaddeh. ":soy::soy: :woke::woke:

Balding, beardfrauded high-tier normie/chadlite. Just more proof of "just become a murderer theory" and status/fame.

He's not even Chad but rather a boomer Chadlite. He's not even triadmaxxed. Triadmaxxed guys are scary motherfuckers while he's a punk ass pussy who killed his own children.

That gets women wet.

An incel-looking murderer would probably gets hate letters for killing above average looking people. :feelskek:

Absolute slayer.

>Chad
>NW4

Pick one

Something i learned is even if the guy is low-tier normie, if he commited heinous crimes especially against women like tortuing women for weeks on end before killing the women..

That guy will have almost countless horny women writing to him, visiting him, conjugal visits, etc.

Screen Shot 2020 03 24 at 34107 PM

Giphy 2

"I'm the type of girl that's attracted more to personality"

He unironically has the personality females like the most.

just be a killer bro

this guy is the new Scott Peterson

I don't know if this was posted
here before but I just found out. This guy killed his pregnant wife and now dozens of girls want to fuck him. Must be his great personality, huh?

Nothing new murderers and criminals have always been appealing to women. James Holmes also received love letters and nudes and Elliot Rodgers now has an entire female fan base after what he did.

Seriously. And you know these bluepillers are thinking to themselves "well these women were obviously abused by men growing up which is why they are attracted murderers."

JFL women can NEVER be wrong to these cucks.
A lot of the lurkers are probably high inhib incels who are too beta to join, then again a lot of them are also probably reddit normies who secretly agree with the blackpill and like our memes

He doesn't seem a chad to me. Water is wet, though.

A lot of the lurkers are probably high inhib incels who are too beta to join, then again a lot of them are also probably reddit normies who secretly agree with the blackpill and like our memes

I'm sure that's true to an extent, but you know there are tons of cucks lurking here that are getting face-fucked with blackpills like this on the regular and they still run back to reddit to respect muh kweens

I'm sure that's true to an extent, but you know there are tons of cucks lurking here that are getting face-fucked with blackpills like this on the regular and they still run back to reddit to respect muh kweens
Rent free

Giphy

nikolas cruz received love letters which surprises me because he's ugly and weird looking

Hes not even a chad ffs. Even women's biological impulses are retarded like them. They can't even discern safety from danger.

He's not even a chad tbh. But holes love this kind of guy, that's why they deserve to be in an abusive relationship and get beaten to death

Just murdermaxx theory

Toughts on hyrbystophilia