Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad MMA fighter rejects foid who tried to hug him, on national television

Toilets be toileting

I am sure she cried the entire evening

Predicting some foid reeing, 'he must be gay :foidSoy:'.
Response from any man getting gayshamed should always be, 'nah! I've had better.'

I call him chad not based on appearance, but based on his lifestyle, because he has the same lifestyle as chad considERing the fact that He is using his money and status to fuck as many girls as a broke nobody “chad”

You r just a low iq retard to only look at female attraction to men from the one-dimensional pERspective of “looks”, and even when it comes to that, the MMA fighter is a 6-7/10, so he is above avERage even in that department (on top of his elite level of money and status).

You r just a low iq retard to only look at female attraction to men from the one-dimensional pERspective of “looks”, and even when it comes to that, the MMA fighter is a 6-7/10, so he is above avERage even in that department (on top of his elite level of money and status).
Yes, 6-7/10 is not chad, is the point im making, and keep crying

Yes, 6-7/10 is not chad, is the point im making, and keep crying

Then you must have missed this othER point I made

I call him chad not based on appearance, but based on his lifestyle, because he has the same lifestyle as chad considERing the fact that He is using his money and status to fuck as many girls as a broke nobody “chad”

You dumb piece of shit

Imagine a truecel doing that to a woman. He'd be put in prison for rape

He is a sexual assault survivor.

Clever, he dodged an SA lawsuit right there.