Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chad meme is annoying and just cringy now

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Chad just pictures some masculine tall white guy with muscles but there's so many types of desirable males, say an average height mulatto guy with good bone structure and hooded eyes

When I hear Chad I just assume any guy who gets laid often and is considered highly desirable tbh.

Chad simply means a guy who frequently fucks stacies, does not have to have exact physical definition.

> le cringe
Cucc

Bluepilled af tbh everyone knows women want the same type of men

"Chad" is a white name. What else do you think people are going to think about besides a tall, attractive white man?

Every popular underground meme becomes hated by underground internet culture after 2 years or so.

17nfqcgp88ea1jpg

people who dont think chad doesnt exist, which are living under a rock and very delusional.

Its only cringe when I see these fucking normies using it on other websites and they dont even use it correctly 90% of the time! I hate when normfags use our lingo

It's the best term to use, why replace it? What would we even replace it with? Besides we got others terms like Tyrone, Chang, Chadpreet etc.

That's because like the pepe meme, normies took a hold of it and ruined it, just like they ruin everything else they touch. Remember the Internet before normies got a hold of it? It wasn't this lame ass consumerist social media degenerate shitshow like it is now. It was actually very decent.

jesus christ, who fucking cares

Chad meme (that white giga chad) is desired by pretty much any woman on the entire planet so your point is not valid.