Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad marine asserts dominance over incel cab driver

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

Foids still rather fuck the marine chad over the betabuxx incel cab boy, regardless of how brutal he could be. It’s over.

I don't know but I hate the cuck driver on the video too

This is why I fucking hate military pricks. I have zero sympathy for them when they're slaughtered like pigs. Defending our freedom? Get outta here with that shit!!! They're fighting for the elites and Israel.

EDIT - The driver is not incel, he's married. At the time he was engaged

Last edited:
incels should carry a firearm at all times tbh.
Foids still rather fuck the marine chad over the betabuxx incel cab boy, regardless of how brutal he could be.
the marines offspring has higher survival probability, there's actually nothing weird about foids being attracted to him.

Foids still rather fuck the marine chad over the betabuxx incel cab boy, regardless of how brutal he could be. It’s over.

Hoo boy , i would have beat the crap out of this fool ...im telling ya , he would have been crushed by me ...you made me go rage mode on this one .

This is why I fucking hate military pricks. I have zero sympathy for them when they're slaughtered like pigs. Defending our freedom? Get outta here with that shit!!! They're fighting for the elites and Israel.

EDIT - The driver is not incel, he's married. At the time he was engaged
Not after being disgraced like this. guaranteed she divorced him, and called up the Chad marine.

That driver should keep a gun on him at all times.

He should have ejected the guys seatbelt then sped into a wall

Damn that was brutal, he should have just deleted the footage because he can never be seen as a man now, also I read where the chad got away with just probation

Damn that was brutal, he should have just deleted the footage because he can never be seen as a man now, also I read where the chad got away with just probation
Most taxi drivers are fags who fraud people anyways. Chad always wins. Fuck chads. hate them , kill them , smoke em , fry em

Last edited:
I don't understand what set him off.

Roid rage.

Adam Kinosh, the marine in the video, plead guilty and received a 5 years probation. No jail time what so ever. Kinosh will have to pay the victim $8,654 in lost wages, plus his medical and counseling fees. The military gave Kinosh a General Discharge stationed him as a gunny in Florida.

Charles Hawkesworth, the cab driver, had a broken cheek bone, broken eye socket, a broken nose, and permanent damaged nerve ending.

People like him will always win. See how big he was in comparison of the cabbie.
As you know, foids'd still fuck him and love how manly he is.

I don't understand what set him off.
It is alleged that Kinosh climbed into the front seat and became confrontational after being told he would have to split his cab due to the high volume of calls that night.

Roid rage.

Adam Kinosh, the marine in the video, plead guilty and received a 5 years probation. No jail time what so ever. Kinosh will have to pay the victim $8,654 in lost wages, plus his medical and counseling fees. The military gave Kinosh a General Discharge stationed him as a gunny in Florida.

Charles Hawkesworth, the cab driver, had a broken cheek bone, broken eye socket, a broken nose, and permanent damaged nerve ending.

People like him will always win. See how big he was in comparison of the cabbie.
As you know, foids'd still fuck him and love how manly he is.

What's even worse is I seen foids saying how they feel bad because they find the video hot

This is why i hate this chads PS

U can tell that the chad cunt has a gf and the other guy doesn't

The victim though:

article-2202651-14FDE2C0000005DC-194_306x423.jpg

Honestly, the Chad was psychopathic but i gotta wonder what compelled this soy person to even try to act though. I think this is what really set the Chad off, the presumption of being talked back by a guy who was clearly physically inferior.

I assume Taxi drivers are used to crazy people but this one sort of seemed unconcerned about the danger the psycho Marine posed.

Honestly, the Chad was psychopathic but i gotta wonder what compelled this soy person to even try to act though. I think this is what really set the Chad off, the presumption of being talked back by a guy who was clearly physically inferior.
My dad has acted that way with me too.. that dumb Chimp instinct to crush and kill inferior males that dare oppose them is strong.

Not incel. Seemed like a snotty little cuck who got what he asked for. Also when was this? The style makes it look from about '05 or something.