Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad makes his wife sit on a blanket so she doesn't get vaginal discharge on the couch

JFL, a fesikhpilled Chad.

Also wtf is a coil?

Cope, no man whose age stars with 3X can get a 2X girlfriend. Fake story astroturfed by an incel.

Even 29 year old pussy is unavailable for 30 year old men, even if he's a Chad.

Cope, no man whose age stars with 3X can get a 2X girlfriend. Fake story astroturfed by an incel.
Why do you guys always deny reddit posts? Are you all still bluepilled to think women can't be this disgusting? Go through her profile dude, it's a real foid

Last edited:
JFL some justice in this Universe :lul:

rotten pussy theory allowed me to ascend into an advanced realm

somehow I doubt it is chad considering he is betabuxx but good to see a normie at least having some standards for once.

Even 29 year old pussy is unavailable for 30 year old men, even if he's a Chad.
A 28 year old woman doesn't care, she realizes the wall is coming, she won't be 28 forever. Plus many females like a slightly older man because they want to feel younger

She said they've been together for 8 years. So they got together when he was 23 and she was 20.

Sexhaver problems. But still, fucking lol :feelskek:

Back in the olden days she'd have her own shed for a week or 2

JFL, a fesikhpilled Chad.

Also wtf is a coil?
IUD for contraception

It's hilarious how many foids are asking if he's gay. In what sexual orientation is a fungal or bacterial infection sexy?

Do you think females are disgusting?
They are disgusting by default
They actually shower less than men, they wash their hair less and their rothole excretes all kinds of nasty rot gunk

They are disgusting by default
They actually shower less than men, they wash their hair less and their rothole excretes all kinds of nasty rot gunk
How would you feel if a foid got gunk on your sofa?

Foid fesikh is a disgusting rotted hole, as usual. I wouldn't want the discharge or its residue on my couch either.

"I have good hygiene"
Obviously not foid :feelskek:

Foid fesikh is a disgusting rotted hole, as usual. I wouldn't want the discharge or its residue on my couch either.
Foids leave a fishy smell on any chair they sit on.