Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad loses his looks and becomes a fat fuck

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@clocked
@copemaxx9002
@Left4DeadDarkie
@Ghostface
@DarkStar

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@clocked
@copemaxx9002
@Left4DeadDarkie
@Ghostface
@DarkStar
From good personality to creepy pervert with a bad personality

Fuck chad
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

I hope the weight damaged his looks forever, not even exercise can save it.

Holy shit. He now knows how we feel. It’s his own fault for being a fat fuck though. I’m leanmaxxed and still can’t get anything

Holy shit. He now knows how we feel. It’s his own fault for being a fat fuck though. I’m leanmaxxed and still can’t get anything
Yeah, it's brutal out there.

How dumb do you have to be to end up like that coming from being a chad?

A story as old as time

Watch him kill himself

Peaky Blinders Arthur Shelby GIF by BBC

The blackpill always collects

Brutal descension

“IDGI why don’t women like me? My personality hasn’t changed :soy:

I can’t feel bad for him because he has comforting memories, but it must suck to fall from grace and realize how good you could’ve had it. It’s not as bad as knowing you’ll never have it but still..

It just shows how worthless people are as a whole. He gains weight and all of a sudden he is like a leper compared to what he once was. What he had was never his and the same goes for anyone he has ever met in his entire life.

It just shows how worthless people are as a whole. He gains weight and all of a sudden he is like a leper compared to what he once was. What he had was never his and the same goes for anyone he has ever met in his entire life.
True, and I bet competitive normies stabbed him in the back when his looks faded.

He’s going to say he’s “forever alone” :feelskek:

:feelsthink::bigbrain:

He wasnt facially a chad anyway thats why he descended so much
Even If he stays this way for the rest of his life he still got to experience a good life

Which is better then anything we will get

He could of lived like that for awhile longer but he was a fucking dumbass and fucked it up somehow

Brutal obesepill.

Should he be allowed here?
No fuck that guy he did it to himself

It makes sense for an incel to descend and become fat from rotting and depression but this guy just threw his life away for no reason

I can gurantee its something like
“Muhhhh girlfriend left me :cryfeels:
When he easily could of gone and fucked a new girl

Should he be allowed here?
No, he probably had lots of sex and lived his youth as a lion instead of prey, made a lot of golden memories. Being a fat chad after this isn't that bad and he probably still could get sex from foids who have fat fetish because under the fat still lies a chad. Incels have never had unpaid sex even once, dry-spell failed normies can fuck off from spaces meant for outcasts.

This makes me happy :feelsdevil:

still mogs me

I need to get to 65 kgs and see if it helps my face