Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad literally fucks her the first night

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
You're money maxxing at your slave wage job your looks maxing by hitting the gym. You're learning social skills from a dating coach. You're exerting all this effort to beta buxx a used up whore. when Chad literally fucks her the same night he meets her.

Chad doesn't have to do any of the clown shit, normies do.

Food for thought to those lookxmaxxing and money maxing for the purpose of betabuxxing

Last edited:
Imagine being a nice guy who doesn't drink, smoke and stays loyal to one girl and a guy doesn't do all of these get to fuck a girl

Doesn't only apply to Chads. In general people fuck on the first or second date when they're young.

There are college foids who fuck frat boy Chads within the first 5 minutes of meeting them.
colleges and schools should be nuked in minecraft

You're money maxxing at your slave wage job your looks maxing by hitting the gym. You're learning social skills from a dating coach. You're exerting all this effort to beta buxx a used up whore. when Chad literally fucks her the same night he meets her.
Whatever dude, idgaf anymore
I'm sith lord maxxing. The more I endure, the angrier I become, and thus the more powerful I become. I'm only fueled by rage and anger now. Fuck those hypergamous whores. We will all get to ER them in minecraft in the end.

in this generation, you will never be able to avoid having a feminist whore with a superiority complex for a GF

the best you could hope for is that she is at least attractive, but you won't even have that

money-maxxing / status-maxxing has a brutal cap on how effective it is, because the normie age difference is just 3 years

so you can do whatever you want, in the end you're still dating mostly the sluts that rejected you in highschool and have been having sex with random men ever since, you can improve all you want

I'm sith lord maxxing.
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 12 um 115742

Based

Chad doesn't have to do any of the clown shit, normies do.

Food for thought to those lookxmaxxing and money maxing for the purpose of betabuxxing
If you aren’t improving only for yourself then you’re simping.

Whatever dude, idgaf anymore
I'm sith lord maxxing. The more I endure, the angrier I become, and thus the more powerful I become. I'm only fueled by rage and anger now. Fuck those hypergamous whores. We will all get to ER them in minecraft in the end.
To enslave them you wanted to say. :feelsjuice:

The best woman is an oppressed woman. :feelsjuice:
The best woman is a perpetually pregnant woman :blackpill:

I do not believe in rights, nor do I believe in oppression