Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad-lite videotapes himself asking girls if he’s ugly to flex on the incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

He KNOWS he’s not ugly. He KNOWS the foids will just giggle and compliment him when he goofily asks “dO yOu ThInK iM uGlY??”.
There’s literally no other reason for him to do this other than to mog his sub 8 male viewers with the foid’s reactions. This vid really enrages me.

No, please NO NOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He KNOWS he’s not ugly. He KNOWS the foids will just giggle and compliment him when he goofily asks “dO yOu ThInK iM uGlY??”.
There’s literally no other reason for him to do this other than to mog his sub 8 male viewers with the foid’s reactions. This vid really enrages me.

he is ugly in the sense that he wouldn´t be able to get a date from cold approach or online.

The first one had a juicy ass, he better not have fucked her for free.

This is just how assholes and dumb foids act. It's to be expected.

he is ugly in the sense that he wouldn´t be able to get a date from cold approach or online.
Cope.
The guy’s like 6’3 with a great maxilla and chin/jawline. There are tons of vids on that channel of him doing cold approaches and getting a bunch of numbers.
He slays, even with that nasty dirty sanchez on his upper lip.

Last edited:
Cope.
The guy’s like 6’3 with a great maxilla and chin/jawline. There are tons of vids on that channel of him doing cold approaches and getting a bunch of numbers.
The guy slays.

Girls give out numbers to reject guys. I´ve gotten literally hundreds of numbers that led to precisely zero dates back from my PUA days. If she is attracted she will ask him to come home with her right on the spot.

Getting a number without fucking her first = rejection

You also underestimate just how high womens standards are when it comes to looks on cold approach. Chadlite doesn´t cut it. You need to be gigachad and even then you have to date down a lot and get rejected most of the time.

I'm not going to watch it.

Girls give out numbers to reject guys. I´ve gotten literally hundreds of numbers that led to precisely zero dates back from my PUA days. If she is attracted she will ask him to come home with her right on the spot.

You also underestimate just how high womens standards are when it comes to looks on cold approach. Chadlite doesn´t cut it. You need to be gigachad and even then you have to date down a lot and get rejected most of the time.
Bruh.
He literally kissed a Stacey within 15 seconds of meeting her.

I will not watch it. just another chad want his ego to boss

Nothing on youtube is real.

Nobody makes fun of Chad for having that mustache.... If he was under six ft tall and ethnic looking, he would have been shot dead by thirsty virtue signalling cops.

:chad::chad::chad:

1:42

she said 5/10

://///////////////////

the girl with the pink pant has a juicy body :heart:

edit : @Robtical we both think the same

God I fucking hate Norwood 0 numales

These dudes should be acidfaced

This is why I despise chads the dumb brutes are fucking liers"just be confident bro" "hey chad just go fucking kill yourself bro", all they like to do is show off their easy success with foids. If only they could understand the world we live in cause we are living two completely different realities.

Last edited:
That’s not chadlite, that’s regular chad

Like some of the femoids said, he should shave the stache though

Nothing on youtube is real.
DAjJhOWXYAAH1y2

good god you are retarded, this site has gone to shit

Cope.
He slays, even with that nasty dirty sanchez on his upper lip.

Numbers don’t mean shit. I got tons of those doing PUA. Every number flakes on me

ALL THIS RAGEFUEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Man you ever watch one of these pickup videos and think to yourself "This girl is a little bit TOO good looking?" That female is a paid actress
JFL @ the top comment

Lies

For my mental sake I'm going to assume this is all staged.

where do u fags find this shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back