Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad lite friend brought me out to nightclub

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
He brought me to the nightclub where he was the only one I knew there for new years eve and his girlfriend came and they were literally kissing eating the faces off each other all night while I stood there beside them watching like a fucking cuck, ill never go out again as its been like 2 years since I went out, we went at 10 o'clock and left at 2 am and I'd say for 90% of that time she was sitting on his lap kissing him, when it was over he then had the cheek to ask me if I had a good time even though he seen a foid call me ugly for no reason just because she was trying to walk past me and I was in her way, it's over :feelsrope:

Fuckng hell man fuck normies fuck stacys fick aociety fick feminism

>going outside your room on new years eve as incel

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fuckng hell man fuck normies fuck stacys fick aociety fick feminism
I know bro, what's even worse was when I went to the bar part to get a drink this stacy selling them said "good looking guys served first" and she ended up serving me last and that made me feel like shit even though the place was crowded

I know bro, what's even worse was when I went to the bar part to get a drink this stacy selling them said "good looking guys served first" and she ended up serving me last and that made me feel like shit even though the place was crowded
You're a legit truecel if the bar was extremely crowded and you uglymogged the entire male population there

Fuck it juat dance at the floor. What they gonna do?

Fuck it juat dance at the floor. What they gonna do?
I tried that when it was near the countdown to 12 o'clock new year so I tried offering a foid a cigarette and to a dance with me and she said of I don't fuck off she will get the bouncer to throw me out, I didn't want to get thrown out because I wasted money to pay to get in

I tried that when it was near the countdown to 12 o'clock new year so I tried offering a foid a cigarette and to a dance with me and she said of I don't fuck off she will get the bouncer to throw me out, I didn't want to get thrown out because I wasted money to pay to get in

jesus christ :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Going out on NYE, hanging out with a 7+, going to a nightclub. :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It was one of my first times in a nightclub I didn't think it would be that bad

It will always be bad for our ilk but the day that you chose and circumstances made it infinitely worse.

You're a legit truecel if the bar was extremely crowded and you uglymogged the entire male population there
Going out on NYE, hanging out with a 7+, going to a nightclub. :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Give him a break guys at least he tried while many of u were rotting in our homes
So what incels have a right to live

Give him a break guys at least he tried while many of u were rotting in our homes

So what incels have a right to live
Thank you bro, it was one of my first times in a nightclub and I won't be ever going back, its too cruel of a world out there for an ugly male like me

He brought me to the nightclub where he was the only one I knew there for new years eve and his girlfriend came and they were literally kissing eating the faces off each other all night while I stood there beside them watching like a fucking cuck, ill never go out again as its been like 2 years since I went out, we went at 10 o'clock and left at 2 am and I'd say for 90% of that time she was sitting on his lap kissing him, when it was over he then had the cheek to ask me if I had a good time even though he seen a foid call me ugly for no reason just because she was trying to walk past me and I was in her way, it's over :feelsrope:
And i was telling incels here that its better to he inside on the forum then out their with normies. Did u think about being at home posting instead? I bet u did. Lol

And i was telling incels here that its better to he inside on the forum then out their with normies. Did u think about being at home posting instead? I bet u did. Lol
Yes I was praying in my head for it to be all over and be at home on here, the music was so loud and the foids kept pushing there way past me to talk to Chads, I was never as miserable in my life

even though he seen a foid call me ugly for no reason just because she was trying to walk past me and I was in her way, it's over :feelsrope:
The feels, I relate to them too much.

I always say this, we do not belong in places where people are happy, if our presence is perceived they will do everything to make us go away, they will bully us, make fun of us, until we feel so beating that we just leave

Thank you bro, it was one of my first times in a nightclub and I won't be ever going back, its too cruel of a world out there for an ugly male like me
At least u learned fast. Some people go for years every weekend.

Even normies have trouble.

Fuck that foid that said good looking first and ur friend is a cuck for paying just to make out

How many did u approch
Yes I was praying in my head for it to be all over and be at home on here, the music was so loud and the foids kept pushing there way past me to talk to Chads, I was never as miserable in my life
Yeah bro. Look up my posts today on that other thread.

Ur friend stayed until 2 am. Closing. Wtf. I bet it was 90% guys by then

The feels, I relate to them too much.

I always say this, we do not belong in places where people are happy, if our presence is perceived they will do everything to make us go away, they will bully us, make fun of us, until we feel so beating that we just leave
Exactly bro, there was a foid that kept saying if I didn't move awat from her group of friends she would get the bouncer to beat me up even though I was just standing next to my friend, she also tried to knock the drink out of my hand because she probably thought I would leave then

Some friend.
Also So many of us said and warned not to go uot on NYE and yet this.

At least u learned fast. Some people go for years every weekend.

Even normies have trouble.

Fuck that foid that said good looking first and ur friend is a cuck for paying just to make out

How many did u approch

Yeah bro. Look up my posts today on that other thread.

Ur friend stayed until 2 am. Closing. Wtf. I bet it was 90% guys by then
No he was with his girlfriend and they were making out, he didn't pay to make out with her, he just brought me because he thought I might have fun but he was very wrong

I feel you. I'm 28 years old and I had a try hard phase for a few years where I went to clubs. It was hell especially since I went alone due to being friendless also my social retardation didn't help either. I stood there alone like an idiot and made a few pathetic attempts to socialize...

Some friend.
Also So many of us said and warned not to go uot on NYE and yet this.
I know man but I had plans to hang myself but pussied out again so I thought I might as well go out I thought what's the worst that can happen

Exactly bro, there was a foid that kept saying if I didn't move awat from her group of friends she would get the bouncer to beat me up even though I was just standing next to my friend, she also tried to knock the drink out of my hand because she probably thought I would leave then
God damn. How tall. What did u wear or look like.
I feel you. I'm 28 years old and I had a try hard phase for a few years where I went to clubs. It was hell especially since I went alone due to being friendless also my social retardation didn't help either. I stood there alone like an idiot and made a few pathetic attempts to socialize...
U got any stories?

Also op why didnt ur friend get u her friend or whatever.

Lol at paying $30

I know man but I had plans to hang myself but pussied out again so I thought I might as well go out I thought what's the worst that can happen
He only took you so you can increase his SMV as his cuck tbh

I'm like 5 foot 9 I think and skinny bones, I wore baggy jeans and a patterned shirt, when it was near the end at like 1:30 I tried approaching a shy girl on her own and I said "hey how are you, the music is loud isn't it" and she then threatened that if I keep talking to her she will get her boyfriend to attack me even though I just said that 1 sentence to her, also keep in mind I've a huge nose and a tiny jaw with no real chin

He only took you so you can increase his SMV as his cuck tbh
Nah not that. He was just a stupid friend. Probably wanted his crew there. Lol

Dont rope brah
I'm like 5 foot 9 I think and skinny bones, I wore baggy jeans and a patterned shirt, when it was near the end at like 1:30 I tried approaching a shy girl on her own and I said "hey how are you, the music is loud isn't it" and she then threatened that if I keep talking to her she will get her boyfriend to attack me even though I just said that 1 sentence to her, also keep in mind I've a huge nose and a tiny jaw with no real chin
Stupid line too

As it closes people get desperate. Like u. Cant blame her if u were the 400th person that night.

If u do not dance. Its hard in a night club

Also op why didnt ur friend get u her friend or whatever.
his girlfriends friend was there and he asked her for me before we went to the nightclub and she just said "ew no he's disgusting" even though I was right there beside her and I heard her say that

his girlfriends friend was there and he asked her for me before we went to the nightclub and she just said "ew no he's disgusting" even though I was right there beside her and I heard her say that
What did she do in club

What did she do in club
I seen her making out with some guy then she left early with him

Im trying to figure out what body language u gave off for people to act hostile. How many white males were there? %
It was mostly white guys, a few curries

Im trying to figure out what body language u gave off for people to act hostile. How many white males were there? %
An ugly face is the body language equivalent of speaking Arabic in a veteran meeting.

An ugly face is the body language equivalent of speaking Arabic in a veteran meeting.
Lol but thats false. I know ugly brahs that do not get disrespected like op did.

imagine going outside other than to work.

hope you learned your lesson boyo. :feelshaha:

Lol but thats false. I know ugly brahs that do not get disrespected like op did.
I have major social anxiety and stumble on my words

Sorry but are you exaggerating? There's so many times in your story where a girl rejects you or talks about your appearance for "no reason". Either you're cutting details out or something isn't right.

Yes, humans are cruel and I've been insulted/rejected for my appearance too for no reason, but it didn't happen 10 times in a night.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. I'm sorry for what happened to you. It's always a horrible feeling that can affect you in ways the person doesn't realise.

Sorry but are you exaggerating? There's so many times in your story where a girl rejects you or talks about your appearance for "no reason". Either you're cutting details out or something isn't right.

Yes, humans are cruel and I've been insulted/rejected for my appearance too for no reason, but it didn't happen 10 times in a night.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. I'm sorry for what happened to you. It's always a horrible feeling that can affect you in ways you don't realise.
Femoids r evil

Either way, it doesn't really matter. I'm sorry for what happened to you. It's always a horrible feeling that can affect you in ways the person doesn't realise.
She didn't think I could hear her but I could, and yes they are that cruel where I'm from, I guess maybe you love in a nicer area to me

And also they were obviously a few times that I tried chatting to women that night and they didn't insult me bad but I'm obviously not going to put that on here because it didn't stand out to me I just put the worst bits in that happened, it was a long night

Last edited: