Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad light friend was complaining that his new girlfriend is too clingy.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
He knows I'm single and have never had a girlfriend all my life. And yet, for some reason decided to vent to me about his girlfriend "problems".

His complaint was that this new girl he's dating is rather clingy and that she keeps texting him every 10 minutes. He said it irritates him and that he wants it to stop as the constant beeping of his phone and replying prevents him from focusing on whatever he's doing.

I wanted to tell him "at least you have a girlfriend, someone who genuinely likes you and wants to interact with you. If her texting you every 10 minutes is bothering you so much, then have some balls and tell her to stop doing it. Why do you feel the need to vent about it to me, someone who's never received any affection from a woman. Do you have any idea how much it burns me up? Have some basic situational awareness, you dumbfuck, and don't express every thought that enters your mind. I'm your friend not your emotional dustbin."

Instead, I just ignored him and changed the subject and pretended that I didn't feel like a worthless subhuman.

Having friends is a GrAY trait

then why is he your friend allegedly retard

He knows I'm single and have never had a girlfriend all my life. And yet, for some reason decided to vent to me about his girlfriend "problems".

His complaint was that this new girl he's dating is rather clingy and that she keeps texting him every 10 minutes. He said it irritates him and that he wants it to stop as the constant beeping of his phone and replying prevents him from focusing on whatever he's doing.

I wanted to tell him "at least you have a girlfriend, someone who genuinely likes you and wants to interact with you. If her texting you every 10 minutes is bothering you so much, then have some balls and tell her to stop doing it. Why do you feel the need to vent about it to me, someone who's never received any affection from a woman. Do you have any idea how much it burns me up? Have some basic situational awareness, you dumbfuck, and don't express every thought that enters your mind. I'm your friend not your emotional dustbin."

Instead, I just ignored him and changed the subject and pretended that I didn't feel like a worthless subhuman.
What I would do to have a girl cling onto me. Lucky cunt doesn't realize what he has that thousands can't get.

GOD DO I WANT TO PUT A FUCKING SHOTGUN IN HIS MOUTH (in gta 5)

Reminder that chads and sex havers live in a different world than us, and are just as responsible for hypergamy as feminists.

Why the fuck would you even be friend with that kind of peoples? Do you enjoy getting mogged or something?

Why the fuck would you even be friend with that kind of peoples? Do you enjoy getting mogged or something?

He's an old friend. Known him since 2001 (when we were in college). He has genuinely tried to help me get a gf. It's just that he's extremely blue pilled on life and cannot comprehend the notion that looks matter most when it comes to intimate relationships. And so he thinks I'm single because I'm not trying "hard enough".

Normies never mind chads live in a completely different reality compared to us incels/trucels.

just tell him you made your bed, now sleep in it

This is the sexhaver equivalent of the "no leg room on airplane" humblebrag.