Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad kills foids "just because", prison flooded with lovesick fangirls' messages

Jefferson35

Jefferson35

Greycel

‘Deadpool Killer’ — who murdered 2 women ‘for the sake of killing’ — flooded with messages from lovesick fangirls​

Tattooed “Deadpool Killer” Wade Wilson has lovesick ladies begging a judge to save his life — even though he brutally slaughtered two women in 2019 just “for the sake of killing.”

Wilson, 30, has received nearly 4,000 messages in prison, many from misguided women who have sent him X-rated photos.

According to public records, authorities had to reject 163 “inappropriate” photos.
Now, the women — and other supporters — have flooded the chambers of Lee County Circuit Judge Nicholas R. Thompson, begging him to spare Wilson’s life, despite a jury of his peers deciding he should face the possibility of the death penalty for brutally murdering Cape Coral women Kristine Melton, 35, and Diane Ruiz, 43.

One woman even pledged her undying devotion to the sociopathic killer.

“As someone who cares unconditionally for Wade, I have deeply reflected on the gravity of the situation and impact of your decision,” the woman from Visalia, California, wrote to the judge, according to WINK.
Another woman — a mother of two — claimed that Wade is a different person when he’s on medication.

“If you look past his tattoos to his face structure since being in prison and medicated he is healthier, his face is fuller compared to his booking picture where his face is gaunt, pale and he looks unhealthy,” she wrote.

It’s unlikely that the letters will have any effect. According to The Code of Judicial Conduct, which has been reviewed by The Post, a judge is prohibited from considering communications made to the court outside of the presence of the parties involved.

Wade’s crimes are particularly violent and heinous.
Wilson took Melton home from a bar on Oct. 7, 2019, then strangled her and left her tied up in her home.

Ruiz was reported missing mere hours later — and Wilson later told his dad that she got into his car when he asked for directions.

He then admitted strangling her before throwing her out of the car — only to get back in and run her over “until she looked like spaghetti,” jurors were told.

“I choked her out until she couldn’t breathe anymore,” Wilson had told cops of one of the murders. “I came across my mind to murder, just kill, kill, kill.”

“This case was about killing for the sake of the killing,” Assistant State Attorney Andreas Gardiner had told the court. “Strangulation is the epitome of life slipping through someone’s hands.”

Wilson was also found guilty of grand theft, burglary of a dwelling, battery and petit theft.

He was seen with tattoos still clearly visible on his face, despite being granted permission to cover them as well as get a haircut and new suit to look presentable for jurors.

‘Deadpool Killer’ — who murdered 2 women ‘for the sake of killing’ — flooded with messages from lovesick fangirls​

Tattooed “Deadpool Killer” Wade Wilson has lovesick ladies begging a judge to save his life — even though he brutally slaughtered two women in 2019 just “for the sake of killing.”

Wilson, 30, has received nearly 4,000 messages in prison, many from misguided women who have sent him X-rated photos.

According to public records, authorities had to reject 163 “inappropriate” photos.
Now, the women — and other supporters — have flooded the chambers of Lee County Circuit Judge Nicholas R. Thompson, begging him to spare Wilson’s life, despite a jury of his peers deciding he should face the possibility of the death penalty for brutally murdering Cape Coral women Kristine Melton, 35, and Diane Ruiz, 43.

“As someone who cares unconditionally for Wade, I have deeply reflected on the gravity of the situation and impact of your decision,” the woman from Visalia, California, wrote to the judge, according to WINK.
Another woman — a mother of two — claimed that Wade is a different person when he’s on medication.

“If you look past his tattoos to his face structure since being in prison and medicated he is healthier, his face is fuller compared to his booking picture where his face is gaunt, pale and he looks unhealthy,” she wrote.

It’s unlikely that the letters will have any effect. According to The Code of Judicial Conduct, which has been reviewed by The Post, a judge is prohibited from considering communications made to the court outside of the presence of the parties involved.

Wilson took Melton home from a bar on Oct. 7, 2019, then strangled her and left her tied up in her home.

Ruiz was reported missing mere hours later — and Wilson later told his dad that she got into his car when he asked for directions.

He then admitted strangling her before throwing her out of the car — only to get back in and run her over “until she looked like spaghetti,” jurors were told.

“I choked her out until she couldn’t breathe anymore,” Wilson had told cops of one of the murders. “I came across my mind to murder, just kill, kill, kill.”

“This case was about killing for the sake of the killing,” Assistant State Attorney Andreas Gardiner had told the court. “Strangulation is the epitome of life slipping through someone’s hands.”

Wilson was also found guilty of grand theft, burglary of a dwelling, battery and petit theft.

He was seen with tattoos still clearly visible on his face, despite being granted permission to cover them as well as get a haircut and new suit to look presentable for jurors.

Personaliteehee

What a great personality

They love toy box killers, but would they love being the ones receiving the punishment as they BEG for their stupid lives ???

Then there's you, sitting there wondering if you're alone cause you're a bad person cause you happen to have bad thoughts :lul::feelsclown:

what was he even doing with a LTB and MTB with his stats

Which bad thoughts?
Was talking about myself. Inkler thoughts, you know, like being angry or ressentful sometimes. Just posting here makes us into monsters, apparently.

great personality

Just be tall bro

I hope he gets sent to jail and shanked

Always remember these examples when gaslighters say it's your bad personaliteehee.

boy o boy i CANNOT wait for a nuclear war.

Then there's you, sitting there wondering if you're alone cause you're a bad person cause you happen to have bad thoughts :lul::feelsclown:
HAHAHHAHA, this is so pathetic man, wish i could nuke this entire world

Guys... I'm starting to think that they don't care about personality...

White Dark Triad Chad > EVERYTHING

They need to update the firmware on their personality detectors