Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad kill himself because of tinnitus

Tajincel

Tajincel

PLAY SENGOKU RANCE
★★★★
1691615862 gregrereggrrge

This is a legitimate reason to rope tbh

Chad ropes over tinnitus yet normies and a select few sub 5s are expected to be exposed to constant nagging from their 2/10 landwhale foid 24/7 every day and not rope?

Tbh. Persistent tinnitus must be brutal.
lol ich war mal mit einem schulkollege auf meddl konzert und der bekam tinitus hat den bis heute noch und der wixxer hadd a froindin und sexhaver jetzt aber hat wegen mir tinitus

lol ich war mal mit einem schulkollege auf meddl konzert und der bekam tinitus hat den bis heute noch und der wixxer hadd a froindin und sexhaver jetzt aber hat wegen mir tinitus
Friendhaver :chad::chad::chad:

Speak the queens, foreigner

I frequently consider doing the same thing for the same reason

This is a legitimate reason to rope tbh
i mean i want 2 die because serveral reasons, but my fkn serve tinnitus isnt one of them lol.
it's nice to not hear the shit whats surrounding u

Divine intervention

Try being an incel for 1 day

ANOTHER CHAD BITES THE DUST