Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment "Chad Jock bullies beta nerd" social experiment

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

1:57

Its a year old video but decent. at 1:57 minute. mark the beta approaches a girl and tries to hit on her, chad comes and bullies nerd, girl walks away with Chad.

Also its Not fake because it's by BigDaws who's known for real videos

i think it is fake, i cant see a girl defending a framecel manlet from a tall jock

Hes not even a Chad, he's just tall. His facial features arent really that insane. They need to redo the experiment with an actual chad, or at least an actual jock (JFL at that pot belly).

i think it is fake, i cant see a girl defending a framecel manlet from a tall chad
Lets get an actual cystic acne nerd or someone that has short stature and looks frightening and see what happens.

i think it is fake, i cant see a girl defending a framecel manlet from a tall jock
virtue signaling is popular among normies. girls would still partner with an abusive chad though

fabricated and homosexual

edit:just watched some of it, fucking ragefuel

The girl is thankful for being "saved" from the nerd's "advances." Course you couldn't ask me what crosses the line these days. Tell me, society, how am I supposed to try and strike up a romantic encounter with someone, but also not "cross the line?" What's "acceptable?" When is the jock wrong for bullying me?

Hes not even a Chad, he's just tall. His facial features arent really that insane. They need to redo the experiment with an actual chad, or at least an actual jock (JFL at that pot belly).
Chad doesn’t exclusively mean “perfect looking male model”

The chad meme originated on 4chan as an alpha man on the football team that’s gets all the girls. It still basically means that.
The girl is thankful for being "saved" from the nerd's "advances." Course you couldn't ask me what crosses the line these days. Tell me, society, how am I supposed to try and strike up a romantic encounter with someone, but also not "cross the line?" What's "acceptable?" When is the jock wrong for bullying me?
Everything that nerds do is considered “weird” to Stacy

just don't be genetically unattractive teehee

1:57

Its a year old video but decent. at 1:57 minute. mark the beta approaches a girl and tries to hit on her, chad comes and bullies nerd, girl walks away with Chad.

Also its Not fake because it's by BigDaws who's known for real videos

That foid was wearing a red gang bandana to attract tyrone?
Ur 157

Yeah, this guy isn't a Chad and his voice is faggy sounding. Mere height doesn't make one a Chad.

this

That "nerd" is a goodlooking guy larping. He's neurotypical and still comes across as nuerotypical while larping.

That "nerd" is a goodlooking guy larping. He's neurotypical and still comes across as nuerotypical while larping.

This.

Also if the bully was an actual Chad, the foids would have joined him and been ruthless to the "nerd".

JFL at anyone falling for this shit.

Last edited:
Lets get an actual cystic acne nerd or someone that has short stature and looks frightening and see what happens.

This. The "nerd" in the video mogs the hell outta me. Hes not ugly at all.

Chad doesn’t exclusively mean “perfect looking male model”

The chad meme originated on 4chan as an alpha man on the football team that’s gets all the girls. It still basically means that.
Yeah I know. But hes not even that. He doesn't at all look like he plays football, or any sport seriously for that matter. Hes a 5.5-6/10, high normie.

they should do a new experiment which is the same but see what the normies do when the nerd takes out a fucking pistol and makes the bully beg for his life on his knees

The "nerd" looks better than him, facially.

YouTube pranks...not fake....hahahahaha