Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad Is The Biggest Cope On The Forum

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
There's a misconception on here that chad is banging all the women. This is not true many of these women are invisible to chad. A lot of these girls can't get the chad guys and they would rather stay single than get with a guy from here. The idea that if you do find a girl she's just going to cheat on you with chad is also wrong. What makes you think a chad wants her in the first place? No incel will ever get a woman that is above 4/10 at least not in the western society. Chad is not interested in her especially when he can bang hot girls all the time. Some of you guys contradict yourself you say chad gets laid all the time to hot girls then you say chad is banging all the women including the ugly ones. Which one is it? You guys need to stop coping and acting as if chad is stopping you from getting laid. It's the women that are choosing to stay single over dating us it's not because they are getting with chads.

i mean i dont live in the west so i cant judge them, where im from, israel, a westren country but is mostly traditional kind of, there are no chads like the mythcal incels.is chad, its just that the top 1-20% men in their available location get top 70% women

And you need to stop using the word "cope" to describe anything that's not blackpill whatever version of The Truth you believe in. Some ideas are just dumb and don't help with coping.

i mean i dont live in the west so i cant judge them, where im from, israel, a westren country but is mostly traditional kind of, there are no chads like the mythcal incels.is chad, its just that the top 1-20% men in their available location get top 70% women
Israel - a western country

a53.jpg

And yea i know you ain't saying it literally

Chad is banging all the women he wants to bang is the reality.

Online incels, like Sith, tend to deal in absolutes. I think of the situation in terms of sports--the best teams consistently rack up the best winning percentages over time, but will still have peaks and valleys along the way. I think we can recognize how sexual success scales with general physical attractiveness without pretending that titans walk the earth slinging dick from heaven to hell.

I think women may "stay single" in terms of relationships when they can't get the guy they want, but they're still getting fucked when they want to get fucked--even if they'd rather be getting fucked by someone other than the guy currently fucking them.

The real blackpill is that no woman can ever be happy unless she's with Chad.

a53.jpg

Eastern Europe technically isn't the west either but plenty of stormcels want to believe it is for obvious reasons.

Stop chad worship. Chad is also guilty in not settling with a prime HS stacy and fucking average sluts.

What the fuck is happening to this forum? Chad is a very real concept. Chad does fuck average women. Chadlites (which are way more common) fuck everything that moves. A girl will never love you if you're ugly, because even if she's ugly as well, there's always a "caring and strong" chadlite around the corner.

Hypergamy 101. Chad slays 5 plus girls. Chadlites and high tier normies slay sub 5 girls. Incels get nothing because all women have better options

Yeah, I agree with you partially (most of the guys dating and living happily are 4-6s), but not to the extent of average girls being "invisible" to Chads. Well... because Chads too chase down on ugly and average girls, and tosses them to the side after their done with them. They'll always have a harem, for every Chad there is at least 5 girls orbiting around him.

Last edited:

a53.jpg

its not west europe tier, but its probably more westren than stuff like east europe or asia/africa

its not west europe tier, but its probably more westren than stuff like east europe or asia/africa
Israel looks a lot more like an african country compared to EE tbh.

Israel looks a lot more like an african country compared to EE tbh.
probably product of propaganda, quite a few europeans i met onlient hought isreal is a warzone desert or something like that

Even fat foids will eventually find a Chad with some sort of fetish. Just face it, any female can get Chad.

probably product of propaganda, quite a few europeans i met onlient hought isreal is a warzone desert or something like that
It is EXTREMELY liberal from what I read. A guy is guilty until proven innocent if a woman even HINTS anything.

PUA BS creeping up on every internet forum is inevitable. I guess people are too optimistic despite getting shit on by life.

Even fat foids will eventually find a Chad with some sort of fetish. Just face it, any female can get Chad.
Not true. It's a contradiction to claim chad can get any girl but he's choosing to get with fat/ugly women.

Its not about how common Chad is. Its about someone that lives the life of a god just because of genetic privilege existing at all, even if it was 1 in a million.

It is EXTREMELY liberal from what I read. A guy is guilty until proven innocent if a woman even HINTS anything.
yes, its matriachal, but women are careful not to whore too much (not like its hard to avoid being a slut with jewish genetics aka lack of true chads), its different in the center tho telv aviv n shit are westren european descents theyre worse than sweden prob