Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad is the average Man

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Building on the very known fact that sub7 people are literally invisible to women, and naturally conclusion dictates that Chad is the average man.

Mainstream media does not help us in this regard either. I sound like a feminist, and I understand people like looking at good looking people, but this creates effects that leave you baffled every time you talk to women.

Stock photos have Chads in them. When you google an average profession you get a Chad wearing clothes to look the part.
Couple this with natural hypergamy. Every single piece of advice you ever hear gains new context.

That buzzfeed article is not talking to you or about you, they're telling mental projections of an "average man" how to slay. What would you tell Chad if he complained about not being able to slay? "Dude I think your hygiene might be the problem" "Just talk to women bro"
It's not mockery on their part, it's genuine advice (that would work for Chad).

However this reveals a deeply unsettling solipsistic disconnect from reality. How do you even confront someone that lives in a different reality?

We are not even considered human. its over

Yes Ryan Reynolds is an average joe

No, they're just retarded

we're considered a different species by them

Last edited:
Anything below 6 = invisible insect, better have truckloads of money or it's over

High-tier normie (6 and 6.5) = ugly or below average/nice guy/stability/cuck/good husband material/kind soul/great personality/funny/jester/clown/plan G/betabuxxing/ATMaxxing/creampie-eater

Chadlite (7 and 7.5) = average for women/society. Still cuckin' it but at least getting a shred of respect from women/society.

Chad (8+) is handsome. Top of the foodchain. King of the jungle. Above all sub-8 men (even the rich ones) and all foids (Chad > Stacy).

Chads are all coaches, life counselors, "charismatic people". What I hate the most about this lookist culture, is that professions like "coulselor" or "life coach" are taken very seriously, especially in cuckamerica. Since the filth of american people sooner or later infects european nations, I have all the reasons to fear this bullshit lookist culture.

Chads, the dumbest people on earth, are advancing in this society only due to this lookist culture. Professions like "counseling" should never exist on the first place, and are a product of the lookist culture.

Chads have so much power over us, and they are considered "charismatic", only because they look good. I truly hate all this shit. Chads are not charismatic. Maybe they are "charismatic" now, only because this insane lookist culture is pushing them and promoting them. But, seriously, Chads survive only using platitudes, they have no value. Trudeau is not charismatic just because he's good looking, yet people are voting him only because he is a middle-aged chadlite. That's pathetic and I hate this lookist culture.

Chads are the main reason why "psychology" is so popular nowadays.

Chads are all coaches, life counselors, "charismatic people". What I hate the most about this lookist culture, is that professions like "coulselor" or "life coach" are taken very seriously, especially in cuckamerica. Since the filth of american people sooner or later infects european nations, I have all the reasons to fear this bullshit lookist culture.

Chads, the dumbest people on earth, are advancing in this society only due to this lookist culture. Professions like "counseling" should never exist on the first place, and are a product of the lookist culture.

Chads have so much power over us, and they are considered "charismatic", only because they look good. I truly hate all this shit. Chads are not charismatic. Maybe they are "charismatic" now, only because this insane lookist culture is pushing them and promoting them. But, seriously, Chads survive only using platitudes, they have no value. Trudeau is not charismatic just because he's good looking, yet people are voting him only because he is a middle-aged chadlite. That's pathetic and I hate this lookist culture.

very true normies would rather listen to a dumb chad than an incel who is more knowledgeable. they think if hes gl hes right

When Chad is their average, and the real average is their below average, you can only imagine what they think of people who are genuinely below average. They don't even view us as human. They hate us, want us dead, and enjoy seeing us flounder in abject loneliness and pain.

It shouldn't be any wonder why we hate them.

High IQ. It's true everything is built around attractive men. It is assumed that all men have to look a certain way or else you are not considered as such.

Anything below 6 = invisible insect, better have truckloads of money or it's over

High-tier normie (6 and 6.5) = ugly or below average/nice guy/stability/cuck/good husband material/kind soul/great personality/funny/jester/clown/plan G/betabuxxing/ATMaxxing/creampie-eater

Chadlite (7 and 7.5) = average for women/society. Still cuckin' it but at least getting a shred of respect from women/society.

Chad (8+) is handsome. Top of the foodchain. King of the jungle. Above all sub-8 men (even the rich ones) and all foids (Chad > Stacy).

Sadly, I think this is true. Why don't they put the average American woman, lol? 30-50lbs. overweight who thinks she is princess right next to her looksmatch.

Last edited:
No, they're just retarded

even actual sports coaches are just bullshit artists

top athletes would have been good players regardless of any shitty useless coach they had as it's mostly based on genetics