Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad is not fucking funny and girls still like him

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Have you seen an actual Chad telling a good joke? Have you heard him laugh? Does he even smile? In my case the answer is (I fucking hate being ugly goddamnit) FUCKING NO!

The Chads in highschool never laughed and they were always surrounded by girls. The Chads at work never smiled and one of them got a secretary pregnant. The Chad at the grocery store doesn't even talk and girls can't take their eyes off him. I've seen it with my fucking eyes! But I'm told "just make her laugh and she will be yours, bro" I swear if someone says that to me again... I just fucking hate my life I want to fucking die right now.

Based. Most of my family and friends are bluepilled cucks. Why can they not see the blackpill?

I cant understand your avi. Is it hair (mogs me) or is it nose on the left ?

Foids are so shallow that any joke Chad says is funny. All Chad has to do is open his mouth and he'll get the reaction he wants from foids.

My jokes get weird looks and mutters

Have you seen an actual Chad telling a good joke? Have you heard him laugh? Does he even smile? In my case the answer is (I fucking hate being ugly goddamnit) FUCKING NO!

The Chads in highschool never laughed and they were always surrounded by girls. The Chads at work never smiled and one of them got a secretary pregnant. The Chad at the grocery store doesn't even talk and girls can't take their eyes off him. I've seen it with my fucking eyes! But I'm told "just make her laugh and she will be yours, bro" I swear if someone says that to me again... I just fucking hate my life I want to fucking die right now.
Most of them use language that would get us called out for "sexism and homophobia". I've seen chads refer to something as 'gay', when they don't like it, And they get away.

I cant understand your avi. Is it hair (mogs me) or is it nose on the left ?
If I didn't know I would say hair on the left since hair is usually darker. You can also kind of see the curvature of the nose on the bottom right

When Chad never smiles it's cool but when I never smile I just get called an asshole or a douchebag, even though I'm minding my own business

If I didn't know I would say hair on the left since hair is usually darker. You can also kind of see the curvature of the nose on the bottom right
It looks like elk man with hollow cheeks

any other reason besides looks = bullshit

Foids are so shallow that any joke Chad says is funny. All Chad has to do is open his mouth and he'll get the reaction he wants from foids.

they say “meep” and these foids think it’s fucking French and imagine a date with Chad in Paris or some shit it’s so fucking pathetic these foids

Chads do nothing and get everything. Girls are designed to make males that won the genetic lottery happy at all costs. It's also why a part of me thinks everyone is blackpilled and their just trolling us because of how girls react around males that won the genetic lottery. Girls would also talk about how tall and how hot guys were in front of everyone, nothing about personality.

Nobody would like this and everyone would call this cringe if he was ugly

Halo effects theory
HALO EFFECT PILL DESTROY MY SOUL

"Just make them laugh bro!" TOTAL bluepilled BS.

Oh yeah you'll make them laugh alright: A.) for thinking you had a shot and/or B.) When they're cucking you with Chad if you manage to betabux them

Foids think it's funny when chad beats them up

Tbh. I remember in art class I was sitting near this self hating hapa looking foid, (who always laughed at art Chad’s jokes and shit) and the look on her face was that of disdain and she appeared quite offended I was at her table.

Yeah, and why the fuck do bluepillers think you should make a foid laugh anyway!?
Why shoud you be her personal clown/jester?
That is so fucking cucked when you think about it, it's pathetic beyond words

If Chad farted in middle of the class everyone will laugh and give him new pants plus underwear.

He doesn’t need to be funny anyway