Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad is losing his mind in the quarantine

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
When Stacy doesn't reply in an hour :feelskek:

Oyi5f861qkq51

919 likes JFL. If one of us were losing our minds (which we are tbh), no one would give a fuck.

When this shit started earlier this year, a Tyrone told me that he's starting to feel depressed...I almost laughed in his face, as this was pure lifefuel. This has been my life, way before quarantine

Quarantine is lifefuel. So much foids killed them selves because of it lmao

Poor Chad. Can’t go out there and slay. He has it so hard.

Unless he's losing his life in a very painful and drawn out way I don't care.

Poor fella, he hasn't been sucked off in the last 10 minutes.

I truly wish faggots like this actually suffered to the point of offing themselves. Sadly, they will never reach that level of despair.

When this shit started earlier this year, a Tyrone told me that he's starting to feel depressed...I almost laughed in his face, as this was pure lifefuel. This has been my life, way before quarantine
It's hard to not laugh when you see normies and chads/tyrones talking about " depression" like they know what this shit rlly is.
I truly wish faggots like this actually suffered to the point of offing themselves. Sadly, they will never reach that level of despair.
Ditto

they will not survive in our shoes

919 likes JFL. If one of us were losing our minds (which we are tbh), no one would give a fuck.
We'd get likes for people laughing at our misery though. It's over.