Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad is doing the same thing as you Sunday morning

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Jfl Every Sunday morning Chad is just like you. Laying in bed relaxing, enjoying the last moments of the weekend before thinking about work tomorrow. You are both fucking around on your phones and generally not in a hurry to get up...The only difference is he has a qt foid laying naked with him. Cuddling up to him, sucking and fucking him every couple hours.

I don't work, life is NEET.

thanks for the reminder
You don’t need a naked girl cuddling you in bed anyway. Probably doesn’t even feel good.

You don’t need a naked girl cuddling you in bed anyway. Probably doesn’t even feel good.

Jfl Every Sunday morning Chad is just like you. Laying in bed relaxing, enjoying the last moments of the weekend before thinking about work tomorrow. You are both fucking around on your phones and generally not in a hurry to get up...The only difference is he has a qt foid laying naked with him. Cuddling up to him, sucking and fucking him every couple hours.
Betabuxx is also doing the same thing as us every Sunday morning. Laying in bed relaxing, enjoying the last moments of the weekend before thinking about work tomorrow. You are both fucking around on your phones and generally not in a hurry to get up...The only difference is the betabuxx has a qt foid laying naked with him. She's on tinder talking to Chad about their plans together after he goes to work.

Thanks for reminded me I'm subhuman

thanks for the reminder
Betabuxx is also doing the same thing as us every Sunday morning. Laying in bed relaxing, enjoying the last moments of the weekend before thinking about work tomorrow. You are both fucking around on your phones and generally not in a hurry to get up...The only difference is the betabuxx has a qt foid laying naked with him. She's on tinder talking to Chad about their plans together after he goes to work.
So true.

:woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Nice thread, I think you really made a great contribution to the forum and mankind in general.