Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad is a writer, Sub-5 is an illustrator

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20221011 091749

I have to organise a birthday party for a nephew and he is really into books from the "Borre Leesclub" so I checked out their YouTube channel to find this:

Screenshot 20221011 091506

These are the illustrator (left) and the writer (right).

Screenshot 20221011 091611

Apparently the writer brags about how much he likes short books and writing short books for children isn't much work, so all he has to do is add a little bit of text and his work is done.

Meanwhile an illustrator has to put hours of sweat and hard work into illustrating this and this much, much harder work that requires a lot of skill and a lot of challenges (like keeping your style consistent across hundreds of books) pays of the same as a simply writing gig. This post is probably longer than most Borre books.

So the Chad puts in minimum work and gets the same results as the Sub-5 Tallcel that is working his ass off to get the same.

I thought that their story is a great illustration (no pun intended) of how the Chad and Sub-5 dynamics play even outside of romantic relationships.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

View attachment 663775

I have to organise a birthday party for a nephew and he is really into books from the "Borre Leesclub" so I checked out their YouTube channel to find this:

View attachment 663776

These are the illustrator (left) and the writer (right).

View attachment 663777

Apparently the writer brags about how much he likes short books and writing short books for children isn't much work, so all he has to do is add a little bit of text and his work is done.

Meanwhile an illustrator has to put hours of sweat and hard work into illustrating this and this much, much harder work that requires a lot of skill and a lot of challenges (like keeping your style consistent across hundreds of books) pays of the same as a simply writing gig. This post is probably longer than most Borre books.

So the Chad puts in minimum work and gets the same results as the Sub-5 Tallcel that is working his ass off to get the same.

I thought that their story is a great illustration (no pun intended) of how the Chad and Sub-5 dynamics play even outside of romantic relationships.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Also note how the Chad is stylemaxxed and wears sophisticated clothing while the Sub-5 dresses casually. Probably because the Chad has a girlfriend to style him, or he nichemaxxed to get high end toilets.

They should also split the profit 80/20.. with 80% to the Chad. Who gets all the attention and publicity also for them.

A new pill was created.
Take the illustratorpill.

Sub-5? He's not ugly or deformed, just your typical 5/10 balding soy.

Good analogy. Looks will always outweight any amount of effort from a sub-5.