Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad is a new co-worker and you have to work with him.

this would require me to have a job

Work with him.

what else am I gonna do, worship him?

Nothing because I am a neet

Have sex with him

Like was already said, work with him. In my case it's not a hypothetical. I actually have worked alongside Chads.

Normtards stereotype incels as evil, obsessive neckbeards who sperg out whenever we have to interact with a chad or stacy or step out of our comfort zone. In reality, we are functional human beings who act like people, not cartoon villains. We're just physically unattractive.

Just realize that not every man is chad and chads are rare. Also watch how foids treat him vs you to get a blackpill pummeling

it's time for looking for a new job

wonder how he failed to become the CEO/manager with the massive advantage that chads have in the workplace

treat him like shit as much I could reasonably get away with it, and look for a different job in the meanwhile

make things bettER for both

Chad would never do my job.

I work with a couple Chads but dont see them often since they are part time and I am full time. I usually just avoid them because I'm antisocial and it does make me upset seeing them get along effortlessly with foids. But overall working with them is a mild annoyance and nothing major.

Put a knife in his desk and tell the manager.

I'm a neet and i don't plan to work in my life

Make sure he does his job and work alongside him