Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad irl friends or brothers who get Stacys. Anyone else dealing with this?

smokerlurker69

smokerlurker69

Greycel
The group of friends I have had since middle school are all Chads. But while they grew taller and all got Stacys, I stayed at 5'2" and became incel.

It is fucking rage inducing to go to any of their parties because basically all of my friends are going to get laid and I am not, due merely to my height disadvantage. I approach many women but in the end I am always rejected.

Does anyone else have Chad irl friends or brothers who get Stacys? How do you deal with it?

They don't know I am incel, I lie to them and pretend to be a Chad. They think I have been getting regular pussy since middle school. I am living a fucking lie and this is HELL.

Just want to know if there is anyone else on here who can relate to this situation.

I don't have friends, and nobody in my family is extraordinarily attractive. So can't relate.