Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad = incel in 2024

JFL, its just absurd

what he did wrong was be born a chad and not a gigachad

Nah, it truly is ovER isn't it

The foids are probably in shock he didnt show off 700k racks in his pictures and no 300k+ vehicles but the reddit copers will tell him "You just gotta keep trying how you are"

He actually has an account on here

Ultimative celestial verdict why women's rights have been a cosmic mistake.

Fuck foids. They're the most pickiest whores ever

Entire western world going to die even quicker than expected ain't it?

I TOLD YALL NIGGAS you wouldn t listen, THE WORLS is ovER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILIONS MUST DIE IA M CHUD I AM CHUD CHUD, iAM

when i said ' we are the last generation of non gigachad men' you guys laughed at me

That bird jungle photo give off soy/faggy vibes

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Foids standards are increasing EXPONENTIALLY. ITS SOON GONNA BE OVER FOR EVERYONE

Most foids are too lazy to go mountain climbing and hiking etc. They just want to lie in a sofa, look at their smartphone and have sex. Maybe that's one of the reasons why he doesn't get many matches. Or it could just be increasing hypergamy.

Entire western world going to die even quicker than expected ain't it?
Yes im predicting a citizen revolution will happen in the us starting in either Alabama, louisiana maybe kentucky but less likely tennesee The gun owners will revolt. Like When the next generation of incels comes like gen alpha. and they old enough to buy guns it will be over.

REVOKING FOID RIGHTS ISNT ENOUGH, THEY SHOULD TURNED INTO PROPERTY SO MEN CAN BUY AND SELL THEM LIKE DOGS :feelsree:
It truly is sad to me that the only full-proof way of stopping foids from cheating on men is by locking them in cages. What a sad reality, that our other half, the opposite sex are all wicked to the core. I wish it wasn't like this, truly

Not even Chads are safe

he's probably swiping left on everything below his looksmatch?

That bird jungle photo give off soy/faggy vibes

si and also beta cuck vibes. Women are masters in spotting and sniffing out even the tiniest perceived weakness in males. He doesnt come off as aggressive/ alpha/ macho chad enough for them. He doesnt look like the kinda guy that would choke a bitch out whilst plowing her into the matrass. Thats why hes struggling. Its not enough to just be Chad. You also need a Chad personality on top of it.

si and also beta cuck vibes. Women are masters in spotting and sniffing out even the tiniest perceived weakness in males. He doesnt come off as aggressive/ alpha/ macho chad enough for them. He doesnt look like the kinda guy that would choke a bitch out whilst plowing her into the matrass. Thats why hes struggling. Its not enough to just be Chad. You also need a Chad personality on top of it.
Dark triad chad is law, reddit copers are saying “just change your age range bro!” “Just change your location bro!”

He looks tall too. Tall + white + good looking = still cannot be picky. Clown world.

AHAHAHAHAHA and they call me a chuddy for dooming the west after this shit happens:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back