Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad in school said he hated Indians

Leidensstärke

Leidensstärke

Greycel
I remember how a few months ago we were watching a film in school that was narrated by a guy with a very strong Indian accent. It was pretty funny tbh and even I couldn‘t hold back a laugh but one of my classmates, total (white) chad, just blatantly stated that he hated Indians. Some girls were saying that that was racist (teehee), of course this won‘t have any serious repercussions for him.

Imagine an ugly guy said this or imagine this would have been about blacks. Black- and racepill at the same time.

Noreplypill is brutal

Hypocrisy at its finest

Another Brutal I hate Indians Pill
:feelsjuice:

Thanks brothers, I was already wondering why nobody was responding to my very intriguing and interesting rl story
It's because you don't have avi halo.

Honestly that shit is so annoying I would've beat the shit out of him, most curries would've just got upset and done nothing. I fucking hate chads and normies.

Honestly that shit is so annoying I would've beat the shit out of him, most curries would've just got upset and done nothing. I fucking hate chads and normies.
us curries hate thinking risks.

Ur terminology seems of I have my eye on u “white” chad

He openly hates Indians because its a race that is cool to hate, since there was no (((brainwashing))) to kissing their ass (yet)

I bet he would not have the guts to say the same about blacks or women.

India GIF by Originals

He openly hates Indians because its a race that is cool to hate, since there was no (((brainwashing))) to kissing their ass (yet)

I bet he would not have the guts to say the same about blacks or women.

Even on incel forums curries are hated.

Absolutely brutal.

All curries need to stop being bluepilled and stop working and providing cheap labor. If they hate curries so much, and they are so replaceable, obviously other races can do all the work, and the curries can all emigrate back and isolate themselves. When the world hates you, it's better to have self respect and stop being submissive. Better to work in own shithole than work for other countries.

Too bad most curries would never do this, because of cucked mindset and intense bluepilled nature

All curries need to stop being bluepilled and stop working and providing cheap labor. If they hate curries so much, and they are so replaceable, obviously other races can do all the work, and the curries can all emigrate back and isolate themselves. When the world hates you, it's better to have self respect and stop being submissive. Better to work in own shithole than work for other countries.

Too bad most curries would never do this, because of cucked mindset and intense bluepilled nature