Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad humiliates Manlet with facial deformity

That was difficult to watch

Oh shit thought I would be in the video JFL

My facial deformity:being curry and assymetry

Just looking at the thumbnail alone is bad enough

Brutal looks are everything his life must be so awful

He fell for the just be confident meme

He have to rope. He doesn't have self awareness doing that videos, even me a pathetic human been feel pity for him.

Ugly people are fun to mock HAW HAW - normalshits

I never fell for the concept that all Chads are just cool humble guys who can't help that they are good looking and are just nice to everyone. "Most Chads are bros dude they will help you and are chill" "Chads are good guys". Every one i come across even online seems like a selfish scumbag

Ropefuel in the first 20 seconds, if I came up to a girl like this she'd give me an angry stare and wait until I fuck off. :incel:
I don't know how it is to hear a woman asking you if you want to sit down next to her.

That girl at 3:30 holy fuck notice how her facial expression changes the longer he talks to her, you can see her thinking 'please go away'.

How does he have such a Chadvoice? He voicemogs the fuck out of me

The whore in the beginning didn't tell him she had a boyfriend until after he told her about his dwarf friend liking her.

Last edited:
I wish it was still stone age.
One cunt chad would have 100 incels come at him

The last girl thought, "Oh no, that chad thinks I'm a superficial twat" but she wasn't thinking that when she was being a cunt to the short guy.