Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad High Test Low IQ Trait: Littering

Ratel

Ratel

Honey badger don’t care
★★
B215633E 2D28 4A28 ACD8 3C3FFF546CA8

Attachments

• 94ACBC41-70AC-4329-80C7-3D7EC1E60D72.jpeg
    94ACBC41-70AC-4329-80C7-3D7EC1E60D72.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 113
Dumb fucking Chads

Statistically speaking chad is likely to have an above average IQ.

People who litter tho? No.
Most Chads I met were as dumb as rocks.

What’s wrong with littering? I guess some poor wagie has to clean it up but there’s also those gay foid groups that pick up trash for le environment.

I won’t litter on purpose but if there’s no trash can I don’t see the issue with just tossing it on the ground or something

Mostly muslims and jews do this

What’s wrong with littering? I guess some poor wagie has to clean it up but there’s also those gay foid groups that pick up trash for le environment.

I won’t litter on purpose but if there’s no trash can I don’t see the issue with just tossing it on the ground or something
Based and low inhibmaxxed

Mostly muslims and jews do this

I live in the north of England.

The major town near me has areas that are Muslim ghettos.

Literal no go zones.

Always the trashiest areas with lowest property value.

No one in local government gives a shit.

mind showing those statistics

Literal no go zones.

My guess is that major town is either: Manchester, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Rotherham or Sheffield

Literal no go zones.

The more muslims live in an area, the more littered it is. Mostly cigarettes and red bull, but the religious ones are no better.
I don't expect any other from a demon cult that evolved in a fucking desert.

thing is by littering near a certain habitat, you are essentially harming those that will surround it thinking there's food or something inside. Other than that, it looks unappealing and can aggregate, if not bothered by it, which in turn does have effects on the environment, that you solely need to survive on. Dependant on the material being thrown, they usually have different degradation spans, meaning that certain materials take longer to break down than others. Whilst that's likely happening all the moisture you've touched it with, your mouth saliva to drink a bottle and such, will still retain on those materials, and what you see as dirty bottles hibernate bacteria and mould, which if you've seen a hoarder's home, especially that one fat lady in murica that shits in buckets, will look similar to that.

The fragmented pieces of plastic as well become harmful for animals just as it is for us, when the same toxic chemicals in plastic ruin our endocrine system (hormones), damage animals alike.

Higher IQ than ugly, because ugly are people who are either average, or have fucking STEM degrees, however, retards and all the other fuck ups that are ugly will obviously be taking the average down for non-chads. Heavily. Chads are dumb though. They dont need to be intelligent and/or train their brains/gain knowledge to succeed in life. They know it so they dont waste time on this.

Height and facial attractiveness (key components of attractiveness and thus chadom) are weakly correlated with IQ.
Basic cause of the halo effect is what it is. It really doesn't impact IQ drastically but too much unnecessary stress and no positive encouragment does impact IQ in small bouts, though if mismanaged for long years can be a strain. Only solution ever for it was to never give a shit, because to only seek the validation of others to feel better about yourself (which does help with scoring high on tests) will result in long term failure, when you start to lose the validation. It's the same repeated cycle where when those who were popular start to become unknown dregs as they get older because they didn't learn how to manage self.

Higher IQ than ugly, because ugly are people who are either average, or have fucking STEM degrees, however, retards and all the other fuck ups that are ugly will obviously be taking the average down for non-chads. Heavily. Chads are dumb though. They dont need to be intelligent and/or train their brains/gain knowledge to succeed in life. They know it so they dont waste time on this.

People at the extremes of IQ are likely to look ugly.

Mental mutations and physical mutations are correlated?

Dr Edward Dutton on YouTube cover this shit. Very interesting for anyone at all curious about evolutionary psychology/biology.

People at the extremes of IQ are likely to look ugly.

Mental mutations and physical mutations are correlated?

Dr Edward Dutton on YouTube cover this shit. Very interesting for anyone at all curious about evolutionary psychology/biology.
Yeah this is what I was talking about. However retards are so low IQ and so numbered compared to very intelligent people that they bring down the ugly people's average IQ down by a lot. That's why Chads are in comparison more intelligent. But it doesn't change the fact that they rarely have 3 digit IQ.

Everyone where I live litters

This is 100% true. Chads litter. Incels recycle

ngl I actually hate people who litter.